Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1644

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Captain Britain is one of the best things that happened to her.
    I do love how it connects her to Otherworld again and I've been enjoying the things coming out of that wacky place.
    I was sad to see some of the Betsy Corps getting killed in this recent issue.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I do love how it connects her to Otherworld again and I've been enjoying the things coming out of that wacky place.
    Yeah, them getting killed so quickly sucks, but I’m interested in seeing who would replace them in their realities as CB. That could set the stage to have some of the others become CB. I’d love to see Meggan as a CB replacement in a reality. Maybe Jamie as another. There could be so many possibilities and diversity in the CB Corp.. just not the ones created by Jamie creating realities. They could go.

Incredible Member

Time to speculate what’s next for betsy. We know she will be busy in a book. Do you think she will be leading, soloing or featured in a book?

It's pretty funny how much the Corps are just cannon fodder, when you think that 616 Betsy is an absolute beast of a TP/TK fighter with Captain Britain flying brick powers stuck on top.

Ultimate Member

Well what's going on in Excalibur isn't exactly pushing her to the forefront of the X-world so hopefully she'll leave it all behind and be back with the other X-men and not on a satellite book...

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Time to speculate what’s next for betsy. We know she will be busy in a book. Do you think she will be leading, soloing or featured in a book?
    Considering there always seems to be arguments about which X-Men are/are not getting the spotlight, I'd be happy with Betsy staying connected to Otherworld/Braddock family and all that can be explored with that realm. While the recently resurrected STRIKE mutants are new to a lot of readers, they have great chemistry and potential, so I'd like to see Betsy lead them plus some other A/B list mutants.
    I just feel like if she's tossed back into the large X-Men pot she may get lost in the shuffle.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Yeah, them getting killed so quickly sucks, but I’m interested in seeing who would replace them in their realities as CB. That could set the stage to have some of the others become CB. I’d love to see Meggan as a CB replacement in a reality. Maybe Jamie as another. There could be so many possibilities and diversity in the CB Corp.. just not the ones created by Jamie creating realities. They could go.
    Saturnyne can resurrect them. Like Merlín before. Her magical was healing the injured among the corps until Merlín Cast the anti magic spell. More important thing is they defeat Merlín.

Incredible Member

Considering there always seems to be arguments about which X-Men are/are not getting the spotlight, I'd be happy with Betsy staying connected to Otherworld/Braddock family and all that can be explored with that realm. While the recently resurrected STRIKE mutants are new to a lot of readers, they have great chemistry and potential, so I'd like to see Betsy lead them plus some other A/B list mutants.
    I just feel like if she's tossed back into the large X-Men pot she may get lost in the shuffle.
    An excalibur with iconic members would be amazing
    Betsy
    Kurt
    Rachel
    Colossus
    Meggan
    Pete wisdom

Where was it confirmed she’s going to be busy in the “relaunch”?
    Betsy
    Kurt
    Rachel
    Colossus
    Meggan
    Pete wisdom
    Iconic line-up! Would love it. If she stays as CB I hope we get her Disassembled costume in the CB colors like suggested in the preview page.

Or exactly like this:
    416A2367-A006-4F88-8305-BF8EFC4EAA80.jpg
    A picture would last longer darling...

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Where was it confirmed she’s going to be busy in the “relaunch”?

Iconic line-up! Would love it. If she stays as CB I hope we get her Disassembled costume in the CB colors like suggested in the preview page.

Or exactly like this:
    416A2367-A006-4F88-8305-BF8EFC4EAA80.jpg
    I would love this outfit & look for Betsy going forward. I hate the bulky armour on her.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

My perfect roster would be:

Betsy
    Ali
    Manifold
    Roulette
    Micromax
    Jetstream
    Chamber

With Brian, Meggan, and other European mutants guest starring from time to time. Maybe
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 11-27-2021 at 03:56 PM.

Betsy
    Kurt
    Rachel
    Colossus
    Meggan
    Pete wisdom
    I love it. Meggan and Pete are currently around and they haven't announced a designated place for Rachel in the relaunch yet so that would be cool to bring her in.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    I would love this outfit & look for Betsy going forward. I hate the bulky armour on her.
    Me too.
    Even though she’s not a ninja anymore, I prefer her to look more slick, sexy and agile!
    A picture would last longer darling...

Incredible Member

I loved this. I wish their relationship was explored further

https://twitter.com/katessupergirl/s...011091456?s=21

Queen.

(I got direct permission from a mod to post these)

Arthur is currently magically possessed by Merlyn and is spouting anti-mutant hate. He's lucky he was only slapped around.
    Oh sh-t she's using the butterfly!

I know Im late but I dropped Excalibur