Page 102 of 110 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1644

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I feel kinda bad for Jean cause I honestly still like Cyclops gets a lot of credit for the new X-Men team lol.

Currently I'm okay that she didn't appear in a lot of those little tie-ins because I felt they were kind of terrible but I totally get what you're saying lol. Especially with your examples above. I think this ext year will have a bit more of that though. Idk why but I'm feeling like this last issue of Excalibur is going to have Betsy say eff the starlight citadel and just focus on Avalon since it's technically Krakoan territory.

The council naming some type of official ambassador role would've be dope. I'm kinda of shocked that didn't happen after she came back from being shattered.
    really? The feedback since the book launched has been that Scott does nothing and its the Jean show.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I feel kinda bad for Jean cause I honestly still like Cyclops gets a lot of credit for the new X-Men team lol.

Currently I'm okay that she didn't appear in a lot of those little tie-ins because I felt they were kind of terrible but I totally get what you're saying lol. Especially with your examples above. I think this ext year will have a bit more of that though. Idk why but I'm feeling like this last issue of Excalibur is going to have Betsy say eff the starlight citadel and just focus on Avalon since it's technically Krakoan territory.

The council naming some type of official ambassador role would've be dope. I'm kinda of shocked that didn't happen after she came back from being shattered.
    I kinda think they’re going to move to the Starlight Citadel, and have more multiversal adventures. I’d love to see the KoX book be about all of the Captain Britsy Corps.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    What issue was she in the Black Knight mini?
    She wasn't. They talked about his connections to Otherworld, Merlyn, etc. and its' future.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    really? The feedback since the book launched has been that Scott does nothing and its the Jean show.
    Yeah, it could just be the anti-Jean brigade on twitter though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I kinda think they’re going to move to the Starlight Citadel, and have more multiversal adventures. I’d love to see the KoX book be about all of the Captain Britsy Corps.
    I can see that! With the likes of Bei and Shatterstar looking to join full time a more action adventure scenario seems likely. Hopefully Tini has been watching some action movies to get some ideas on how to maneuver characters on the battlefield. Bei/Shatty/Betsy are quite the dynamic trio.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

It's been a little over two years since the change, has Bets lost most of what made her special? I can't lie I haven't been at all interested in what Howard has supplement, and if the rumors are true I'm equally uninterested in a Williams written Bets. I think she has a lot of potential but while Wells has explore several different avenues with Psylocke, Howard has almost quarantine Bets off to her own part of the world which doesn't exactly lend itself to other writers picking up story threads.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I just finished reading Wednesday’s issue, and loved it. If the promo art for KoX is any indication on who’s doing interiors, omfg yasssssssss. Definitely a huge step up from Marcus To.

Mighty Member

I just finished reading Wednesday’s issue, and loved it. If the promo art for KoX is any indication on who’s doing interiors, omfg yasssssssss. Definitely a huge step up from Marcus To.
    Where’s the promo art?

So is it Stefano Caselli??

Incredible Member

Can u share the spoilers on the new title trough PM with me please??

I just saw it on twitter and jumped a bit. We might have won.

Incredible Member

Where where please send me

PM me too please. I’m not on Twitter.

Incredible Member

I’ve founded! It looks like rod reis on art
    Can believe our newcomer is wearing that horrid outfit

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    I’ve founded! It looks like rod reis on art
    Can believe our newcomer is wearing that horrid outfit
    Can you PM me a link?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Can you PM me a link?
    Done Let me know your impressions

Thank you. Well, first impression is that I’m still somewhat intrigued I guess. Mainly due to the additions of Shatterstar and Rachel. And I kind of enjoy Rod Reis’ art. Most of the time. Sometimes it’s a bit too muddy for my liking. But also disappointed that Tini is still going to be writing this as her Excalibur has just been so damn boring. Maybe some new cast members and the new artist will help her step it up though. So I’ll try to be optimistic.