Page 71 of 110 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1644

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    The more I see, the more I dislike the hair,
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Love it! We need to hear Monet and Betsy talking about how tacky everyone else is.

I miss them.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I miss my Big Blue Xaddy!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

I’m curious if the QC or the Five are going to start asking questions about where Betsy’s body came from. I would guess that they would have a problem with Sinister making cloned bodies (see Hellions)

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I’m curious if the QC or the Five are going to start asking questions about where Betsy’s body came from. I would guess that they would have a problem with Sinister making cloned bodies (see Hellions)
    It would definitely be interesting if it came up. Especially since to everyone's knowledge Betsy "died" on Otherworld so even if her body was back then she shouldn't be the same. It'd also make things between Krakoa/Saturnyne even more tense because we're once again reminded she sees them as her playthings.

I'm definitely buying the David Nakayama variant. I looooove the make-up on her face.

An English rose. I love the thought Deuterman put into these looks, Betsy looks amazing.

I love her on that "magazine" cover <3

Big anticipations for the Hellfire Gala. What role do you want Betsy to play in it?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Mighty Member

I would love for her and Storm to be part of the team to expand Krakoa out into the galaxy. Sunspot too.

magazine cover is amazing. for the first time in decades british betsy actually looks like a model <3

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I love her on that "magazine" cover <3

Big anticipations for the Hellfire Gala. What role do you want Betsy to play in it?
    I honestly just want a little bit of fun. Let her mingle and have laughs with characters she hasn't with in awhile. The solicit makes it seem like a Rictor focused issue so I expect Betsy to have a pep talk with him at some point.

All the story she's going to have felt like it was setup in her meeting with the council and will come after the Gala. I'm sad we're going back to the cape after this stellar Gala look. I really want the Corps to have a uniformed appearance (like DC does with the Darkstars) and Betsy prime be the standout look. She deserves.

Also, I hope we start to see more of her leadership now that we seem to be moving past the sad girl days. I know everyone hates Humphries UXF but I really do think it was one of her best tenures as a leader. She was decisive, level headed, and got things done! Either that or like when she was pseudo leading that Astonishing team.

I always wanted a cute 80s betsy marvel legend so i ended up just making my own. it's not perfect but might be cute far in the background haha

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    I always wanted a cute 80s betsy marvel legend so i ended up just making my own. it's not perfect but might be cute far in the background haha

It looks good. Maybe just redo the hair. That’s the only thing that looks “off”. Gotta scalp someone with good hair. Haha

BANNED

I'm definitely buying the David Nakayama variant. I looooove the make-up on her face.
    What a fantastic cover, anyone have a HD/4K version?