Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1644

Whoever the new artist of Knights of X is I hope they give Betsy an updated look like this:

B1A9B941-FC7A-425B-BBE3-A15A12CD79A6.jpg

I’m excited to learn who the artist for KoX will be. I also hope it has a darker feel to it. I don’t mind Leah writing Betsy, as long as she doesn’t rely too much on the body dysmorohia elements.

I agree that maybe the line-up os KoX will spin directly from Excalibur and will include: Betsy, Rictor, Shattestar, Bei and also maybe Pete, Meggan, Rachel and/or Brian.

I’m super disappointed that it serms she’ll stick to her current costume though. I was hoping for something slicker.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If true and Leah is writing Kox...I hope editorial learned from their mistakes with XF and ToM and mind their own damn business and let the woman write what she wants to write and how she wants to write it. Editorial interference is the absolute worst!
    Louder for the people in the back. No interference.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I’m excited to learn who the artist for KoX will be. I also hope it has a darker feel to it. I don’t mind Leah writing Betsy, as long as she doesn’t rely too much on the body dysmorohia elements.

I agree that maybe the line-up os KoX will spin directly from Excalibur and will include: Betsy, Rictor, Shattestar, Bei and also maybe Pete, Meggan, Rachel and/or Brian.

I’m super disappointed that it serms she’ll stick to her current costume though. I was hoping for something slicker.
    That scooper guy Mar said that TH is still the writer.

I'd prefer Howard again over Williams. Both have faults but Leah's the one who started that body dysmorphia stuff and I was not a fan of X-Factor nor what I read of Trial.

Just gimme the artist. That's gonna be the make or break moment.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 12-07-2021 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    That scooper guy Mar said that TH is still the writer.
    Ugh. I guess another year where I’ll be more excited to follow Kwannon and Emma then.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Well...Tini did step up her storytelling game in the last few issues of Excalibur. With a more focused premise and direction she could continue that upward trend. I wonder who will the artist be.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by sensormellow View Post
    Anyone saw the Yu/Gho Destiny of X teaser? She's waaaay back but still with her Captain Britain costume. I'm thinking she'll retain that title, but she'll have less prominence next year (which, to be fair, she was a HUGE part of Dawn of X in 2019 so scaling back seems balanced).

I wonder what will happen to Brian, though.
    Betsy has become so irrelevant that its not even funny. Her placement on the teaser is indicative of that

It's true, but Captain Britain has always been mostly irrelevant to the line as a whole.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I wouldn’t mind Tini if she were consistent like the stuff she’s been doing post X of Swords, so I’m willing to give it a chance. The cast and artist needs an upgrade though. To wasn’t a good fit.

I think if she were irrelevant she wouldn't be on the teaser at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I think if she were irrelevant she wouldn't be on the teaser at all.
    Well its just a generic roster teaser and those often dont mean much to the books. For example, Firestar, Lilandra, Thunderbird, Blink and Dazzler were all on the original HOX teaser and they ended up being completely irrelevant to the line. Most of the characters in the Inferno teaser haven't factored in yet and I doubt that will change in the final issue

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I wouldn’t mind Tini if she were consistent like the stuff she’s been doing post X of Swords, so I’m willing to give it a chance. The cast and artist needs an upgrade though. To wasn’t a good fit.
    Guess you are right. I’ll try and keep optimist. The artist and roster could keep me interested despite my reservations towards Tini’s Betsy and dialogue.

A new uniform could be a plus as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Well its just a generic roster teaser and those often dont mean much to the books. For example, Firestar, Lilandra, Thunderbird, Blink and Dazzler were all on the original HOX teaser and they ended up being completely irrelevant to the line. Most of the characters in the Inferno teaser haven't factored in yet and I doubt that will change in the final issue
    Well if it doesn’t mean much to the books then how can you base her relevancy on where she is on it? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Well if it doesn’t mean much to the books then how can you base her relevancy on where she is on it? Lol
    Im not. Betsy's felt irrelevant to me for years. This only reinforced that