Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she says she had a vision but didnt belive it, so in the process of getting expelled my malice obviously left her confused, she thought it was a dream/halucination.
    Aaaah. Okay. I guess I was thinking her dream/hallucination was something different. Maybe a moment after she shattered.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Not a problem : I'm 35. And you?

And if you are not a Betsy fan (since you keep to not include yourself as one), why do you bother us so much with your negativity in her thread?
    Same as you.

Of course I am a Betsy fan or I won't leave comment here. However, I am clearly not fan of Tini's Betsy after reading #19(she broke Betsy and even she is restored, she will be a 'lesser' Betsy and I wonder how many of you can notice it. she become a vulnerable teenager girl instead the mature strong woman that we knew) and I also wonder if I am still one with this 'redefined' Betsy.

And lets just say I have issue with two of the most hardcore Betsy's fans here and one of them keep forcing his or her opinion on others and acts like Tini's assistant. And the other one still sound reasonable but just being naive.

So, even as Betsy's fan I have to distinguish from them...for fun.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    This is just something i attribute to Tini's style. I give her a lot of grace with it because she is still fairly new to the industry as a whole. I think Uncanny hit the nail on the head that a few flashback scenes would've helped immensely because she relies a lot of the reader already knowing xyz about the characters and their past.

When it comes to the Queen i read it as Betsy took over he body but not her mind. Sorceress Betsy makes it a point to note 616Betts took the Queen over while she was sleeping. Body still there.

Speaking of, I really liked all the Betsy Corps ready to beat Saturnyne's ass!
    LMao yess. Also I bow to Queen Betsy, I love her look, and she's so tall. Can't wait to see Hellfire Gala up-do Betsy.

For those people who is unhappy with Tini's Betsy, I am afraid I have a bad news for you that the current Betsy is not only the result of the below average writing by Tini on her character but also Marvel's decision on what route she is taking.

Instead of going Captain Marvel way(strong and powerful woman), Betsy is going to Disney's princess(vulnerable teenager magic girl) and Excalibur #19 has made the confirmation on it. Betsy mental age will drop from 3x to around 1x-2x.

Read #20 and decide whether you still want to follow this character. And I can assure you that even Betsy is given to other writers she will remain the same to attract teenager fans like Psycwave.

So, in the end, this is not just the writer's decision but also Marvel's marketing.

Lmao not me! Damn Psigal I thought we were cool.

Lmao not me! Damn Psigal I thought we were cool.
    Mind if I ask how old are you? I hope you aren't those 60+ years old people but try to act like 17 years old teenager online, lol.
    Last edited by Psigal; 03-25-2021 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    Mind if I ask how old are you? I hope you aren't those 60+ years old people but try to act like 17 years old teenager online, lol.
    So I’m either 17 or 60+? Is there no in between?

So I’m either 17 or 60+? Is there no in between?
    Thats why I am asking your actual age or somewhere around. Its fine if you don't want to answer.(but I will keep wondering you are either 60+ years old or around 17 years old, lol)
    Last edited by Psigal; 03-25-2021 at 08:55 PM.

Thats why I am asking your actual age or somewhere around. Its fine if you don't want to answer.(but I will keep wonder you are either 60+ years old or around 17 years old, lol)
    Are you trying to peak behind the veil, Psigal? You want my IG? I’m cute but I’m gay so you can’t go falling in love now.

BANNED

For those people who is unhappy with Tini's Betsy, I am afraid I have a bad news for you that the current Betsy is not only the result of the below average writing by Tini on her character but also Marvel's decision on what route she is taking.

Instead of going Captain Marvel way(strong and powerful woman), Betsy is going to Disney's princess(vulnerable teenager magic girl) and Excalibur #19 has made the confirmation on it. Betsy mental age will drop from 3x to around 1x-2x.

Read #20 and decide whether you still want to follow this character. And I can assure you that even Betsy is given to other writers she will remain the same to attract teenager fans like Psycwave.

So, in the end, this is not just the writer's decision but also Marvel's marketing.
    Can you maybe move on so you stop making this thread absolutly miserable?

Are you trying to peak behind the veil, Psigal? You want my IG? I’m cute but I’m gay so you can’t go falling in love now.
    Not really, I like strong and mature woman like original Betsy but dislike vulnerable teenager girl like Tini's Betsy. But I will stop here on this topic as the two hardcore fans have shown themselves.

BANNED

Excuse you, strong and mature women are vulnerable too. Being a strong woman isn't all about physical strength and violence.

This is like a manifestation of all the negative energy in this thread since Betsy's rebranding. Y'all did this (y'all know who you are)

psycwave i'm dying

Ultimate Member

I wasn't asked but I'm old enough to remember the 90's clearly...obviously...

But if true let's hope that she doesn't stay as a teen or anything like that, so far this whole series seems like the whole cast is just killing time for the most part...
    Last edited by LoganAlpha30X33; 03-25-2021 at 09:36 PM.

Lol, I see Tini's Betsy is so bland that the fans here would rather discuss each other's ages than the character

Anyway, Betsy better psy-blast Malice into oblivion with a big arse butterfly in the next issue, it's been 19 issues and I'm still waiting for her to do something cool.

Ultimate Member

Well her Betsy is all over the map and not even the main character of a team that she's supposed to lead, btw my B-day is next week, and my oldest nephew's as well as we share the day...and he'll be 30, man that makes me feel old...