Page 14 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Have you seen his art of Seven to Eternity?

I think he would have made Excalibur look epic.
    You're correct. The art on the book look epic! Jerome Opena can definitely draw a fantasy/mystical based book. I'll definitely be checking the book.

On another note, Rick Remender writing Betsy again in Excalibur with Opena on art duties will make my dream come true.

Tini Howard can have her Apocalypse book, exploring his adventure in Ameth

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    You're correct. The art on the book look epic! Jerome Opena can definitely draw a fantasy/mystical based book. I'll definitely be checking the book.

On another note, Rick Remender writing Betsy again in Excalibur with Opena on art duties will make my dream come true.

Tini Howard can have her Apocalypse book, exploring his adventure in Ameth
    I support this idea if Rogue and Gambit leave the book
    I don't know who's worse between Howard and Remender regarding Rogue writing, and both hate Gambit

Incredible Member

Excalibur was fun!

Betsy kicked some asses at last

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d much prefer Mike Carey, Keiron Gillen, or Al Ewing take over the book than Remender.

Betsy actually showed some fighting skills today in Excalibur! It was a cute issue but yeah...new artist please.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d much prefer Mike Carey, Keiron Gillen, or Al Ewing take over the book than Remender.
    It's never going to happen, but I'd love Carey to take over the book. He did a great job with Betsy and Rogue, and can also write a very good Gambit (see Messiah Complex) when Magneto is not around

Mighty Member

Did anyone know which issue where Brian found out Betsy had been body swap into the japanese woman body?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Did anyone know which issue where Brian found out Betsy had been body swap into the japanese woman body?
    Yes I think here.
    RCO001_1591167037.jpg
    RCO004_1591167037.jpg

BANNED

that was awesome, I really loved this as a continuation/prelude to the eventual meeting of 616 betsy and kwannon, i loved how she wants to apolagize but quickly gets agressive.
    hand to hand and covert operation skills aknowledged and showcassed, the stalight sword's continuous effect on prime betsy continue to intrigue me

Extraordinary Member

Wait! Alysande Stuart is alive?????

And director of the Lighthouse?!?

When did that happen?

Alternate world. Also Al Ewing, Mike Carey, or Kieron Gillen would be a dream come true.

But le sigh. We have what we have for now.

Regarding today's issue. I'm glad that we will start getting some insight into a certain dynamic.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Alternate world. Also Al Ewing, Mike Carey, or Kieron Gillen would be a dream come true.

But le sigh. We have what we have for now.

Regarding today's issue. I'm glad that we will start getting some insight into a certain dynamic.
    Yeah
    It’s a shame Betsy’s thought bubbles weren’t purple when she was talking with Kwannon. I have questions after today’s issue. And not in the good way.

BANNED

she filled up the skies and the lighthouse in purple, are you srs upset about that

I thought this was a really good issue! It was interesting to see Betsy face a world where everything is going right for her. And I like how she’s finally starting to face up to her own personal grievances.

I thought the issue was great. The thing about Warren having only been with Betsy when she was in Kwannon's body is something that was being discusssed here lately and it was interesting how it was addressed. There aren't many AU versions of Kwannon so I wasn't mad about that. The weird tension where Kwannon is a bit uncomfortable with Betsy because of Warren and Betsy because of their situation in another timeline was good.

We also know that the Kwannon of the main timeline will show up soon, so this work as an interesting appetizer and brings forward this whole theme to the forefront already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Yeah
    It’s a shame Betsy’s thought bubbles weren’t purple when she was talking with Kwannon. I have questions after today’s issue. And not in the good way.
    I kinda wish Kwannon's was blue and hers purple.