Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1644
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    I am going to give Betsy's fans the 'real' reason for all decision on Betsy in this era. While Betsy represents UK, US and the West, Kwannon represents China. The relationship between the two woman will be just the same like in the real world starting from this point and starts to go downhill in the second half of Krakoa era. The body swap issue is like a reflection when the West moved their industry and factories to China and starting using their labour and resources for production decades ago. Right now, China is strongest than ever with the technology and money from the West. And the reason Kwannon is being so well built currently is because they are making her to become one of the main 'boss/villain' by the end of this era along with Mister Sinister. (Kwannon is probably a Japanese but her name is from a Chinese goddess. However, implication like this doesn't need to be 100% accurate as 'The Hand' is a global organization from the East.)

Betsy will continue to rebuild/restore herself in this era and Excalibur should have 40 to 50 issues by the end of it. There is no need to worry that she will be herself once again and get back her 'Psylocke' title and 'Butterfly' signature(I think she got 'small' butterflies now in the Gala outfit) but you just have to wait. Also, decision like this is beyond Tini's control.

Krakoa is a 'dream' to break dreams. Even with all X-Men's power combined and they are like invincible right now, I think it is quite clear to see how Krakoa will fall. The first reason is Xavier and the Quiet Council will become dictatorship. It is funny that Xavier basically told Malice 'follow me or die' in Excalibur #20. The second reason is Krakoa will be destroyed within inside as 'evil always hide' and you can't trust all the bad guys will be turned. Current Kwannon is affected by Betsy's personality and they gave her a 'soft good' background to misdirect you. But once her true nature comes back, I am sure she will start to do 'bad' things again. Hellions is the villain team and they are winning right now(from reader's perspective and popularity) while Excalibur is the hero team and they are suffering(but should eventually shines at the end). Krakoa will end in less than 4 years before 'something happen again' as an influence just like what they will do it in real life to 'turn' people.

I know most of you are just reading comic books but everything is about influence especially from US. Maybe one day(not long, just several years) if you find I am accurate, you will start to question about the 'real' world? Lol.

(Not interest in current Betsy and this is going to be my last post on this forum for a while. But I will tell you one more thing as Betsy's main story is about body swap. Cloning an empty body and transfer the consciousness/soul back is not just a fantasy but science! You would probably find it is even harder to believe but it is possible. In the movie 'Avatar', a human can transfer his consciousness to an alien body and live on, so does an alien can transfer the consciousness to a human body. So, do you believe all the human on earth are natural born human? Lol.)
    What the actual **** is this?

Excalibur #21 preview.
    http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...eview.html?m=1

The art is great and it’s the best I’ve ever seen To’s art look. He is pretty dope at drawing the gala costume. The gala costume is super fun in a crazy way. It should totally replace Betsy’s regular costume.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    What the actual **** is this?
    Please don’t bring it back. Took me a moment to get over the cringe.

7922581f86a18e5e14620361c503b5dd.jpgScreen Shot 2021-06-08 at 9.43.28 AM.jpg

Kind of hope they change up the CB uniform to be more like the Lady Mandarin uniform.

Just without the head piece and large cape.

I want to be able to see her beautiful face and gorgeous hair.

And less focus on the CB patriotic colors.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    7922581f86a18e5e14620361c503b5dd.jpgScreen Shot 2021-06-08 at 9.43.28 AM.jpg

Kind of hope they change up the CB uniform to be more like the Lady Mandarin uniform.

Just without the head piece and large cape.

I want to be able to see her beautiful face and gorgeous hair.

And less focus on the CB patriotic colors.
    Agreed. Less bulk, ditch the headgear and focus more on her face. I do like the CB color palette, but wish it was toned down so it would be less bright. The CB costume does look good in that image because the way it’s drawn makes it look more streamlined and the colors are muted.
    Last edited by Psyknight; 06-08-2021 at 11:40 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Seeing them side by side...The CB outfit is pretty much a scaled down red blue and white version of the LM look/
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Don't know what y'all are on about. The Lady Mandarim costume is less bulky??? Where??? The silhouette from the waist down is exactly the same. And then on top it is actually more bulky.

The Captain Britain costume is great and the perfect combination of armor but sleekiness tbh. I think the main problem is that most people don't like To's art style. Or you want her to be sexier and the Lady Mandarim costume has boob plates. Also, they're not gonna drop the colors when she's Captain Britain.

If Captain America can go a couple runs without the red white and blue I think a Captain Britain can as well.

If Captain America can go a couple runs without the red white and blue I think a Captain Britain can as well.
    Right? I wish her costume was loess bulky and maybe more muted colors without so much red. It clashes with her hair. More white, a darker blue and just a hint of red would work better I think. And I love more sleek silhouettes. So loose the cape, the heavy armor and get an artisti who draws more elegant figures in for the job.

Oh, I also agree: no mask or headgear. I want big, flowy, lavender hair.
    A picture would last longer darling...

That’s kinda pointless. A Captain Britain is always in proper attire as a Captain Britain.

Also bring back her first CB costume.

Then make her Psylocke again and Kwannon Revanche again.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    That’s kinda pointless. A Captain Britain is always in proper attire as a Captain Britain.

Also bring back her first CB costume.

Then make her Psylocke again and Kwannon Revanche again.
    I'm 100 percent certain that Betsy will never regain the name Psylocke. That name belonged to the Asian body that Betsy had for decades and is now Kwannon's to claim. Plus it's just easier marketing wise.

Get rid of the cape, the armor is fine for the most part. Although I’d prefer her to keep a variation of her Gala couture.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm 100 percent certain that Betsy will never regain the name Psylocke. That name belonged to the Asian body that Betsy had for decades and is now Kwannon's to claim. Plus it's just easier marketing wise.
    Psylocke was Betsy's code name long before the body-swap. It became more iconic/popular with Asian Betsy.
    That said...I'm perfectly okies with Kwannon keeping it for her own (it really does suit her better) and Betsy being CB...which speaks to her truest self fulfilled.
    Psylocke UXM 213.jpg
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

More to the point, get rid of the teke, and bring back the precognition. As CB with the Starlight Sword, she has no need of it.

I've said it before...I do miss her good "ol'-fashion" psycho blasts.