Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1644

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Have y'all ever been to Kinho Andersons IG? He's making these sweet ass Betsy sketch cards and got commissioned to do a X-Men Hellfire piece. It's so purrty.

Betsy is THEE DOLL.
    They’re stunning. ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Have y'all ever been to Kinho Andersons IG? He's making these sweet ass Betsy sketch cards and got commissioned to do a X-Men Hellfire piece. It's so purrty.

Betsy is THEE DOLL.
    Wow I thought Jean got slighted bc I thought she was Rogue

Amazing Member

If Betsy is back in her old British body then technically she should not be on Krakoa since one of her original powers was Precognition, and for that matter she should even have Telekinesis as that was just a temporary story for the six month gap that was never addressed nor properly fixed at the end similar to how she was only supposed to be Asian for a breif period but ended up getting stuck that way for years due to popularity and Chris Claremont leaving because he didn’t agree with Jim Lee and editorials direction

Ultimate Member

Her old British body is long gone, she made this one up herself out of thin air and her powers are up in the air to a point...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    If Betsy is back in her old British body then technically she should not be on Krakoa since one of her original powers was Precognition, and for that matter she should even have Telekinesis as that was just a temporary story for the six month gap that was never addressed nor properly fixed at the end similar to how she was only supposed to be Asian for a breif period but ended up getting stuck that way for years due to popularity and Chris Claremont leaving because he didn’t agree with Jim Lee and editorials direction
    Marvel has said there’s an artificially thin line between telepathy and telekinesis. Meaning most, if not all telepaths can develop telekinesis and Vice versa.

Psylocke/Kwannon has also used telekinesis, as have Xavier, Frost, and the Cuckoos.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Marvel has said there’s an artificially thin line between telepathy and telekinesis. Meaning most, if not all telepaths can develop telekinesis and Vice versa.

Psylocke/Kwannon has also used telekinesis, as have Xavier, Frost, and the Cuckoos.
    When have we actually seen any of them use TK lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    When have we actually seen any of them use TK lately?
    In Fallen Angels I remember her creating TK butterfly wings and flying.
    A picture would last longer darling...

There is no precog ban on Krakoa. Even there was, its not Betsy's primary power and it something she has active access to. Jean Grey has also had precognition, but you dont see anyone kicking her off the island.

As for the TK, Betsy isnt in her original body, so that theory doesnt hold up. Her current body has access to TK

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Her old British body is long gone, she made this one up herself out of thin air and her powers are up in the air to a point...
    Actually she didnt. Her current body was created by Jamie
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-06-2021 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Actually she didnt. Her current body was created by Jamie
    No, it wasn't. It's still the same body she had. Jamie created a new one in case she couldn't get back to the one she made, but got back to it she did.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    No, it wasn't. It's still the same body she had. Jamie created a new one in case she couldn't get back to the one she made, but got back to it she did.
    That one was destroyed in XOS. Jamie made a new body for her and we saw Betsy inhabit that body after Kwannon found her lost in Avalon

Classic betsy using telekinesis

Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Classic betsy using telekinesis

That Brian had a suit that grabted him flight. She blasted him with her psi-blast. The totality of her telepathic powers back then.

That Brian had a suit that grabted him flight. She blasted him with her psi-blast. The totality of her telepathic powers back then.
    No she’s moving him away from herself and smashing the guy against the wall the wall with tk THEN she proceeds to fry his brain with Tp.

It was clearly an early psychokinetic manifestation caused by her distress
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    No she’s moving him away from herself and smashing the guy against the wall the wall with tk THEN she proceeds to fry his brain with Tp.

It was clearly an early psychokinetic manifestation caused by her distress
    She pushed him away by hand. Disgusted after seeing his mind. Then psycho-blasts him. How is this a chore to get? She only got TK after Jean swapped powers with her. Back then she had limited precognition and was developing telepathy, which became her main power.

She pushed him away by hand. Disgusted after seeing his mind. Then psycho-blasts him. How is this a chore to get? She only got TK after Jean swapped powers with her. Back then she had limited precognition and was developing telepathy, which became her main power.
    pushed by hand, someone with super strength on top of her? With that body mass? He is literally destroying the furniture due to her push….. And I guess that him smashing against the wall was her blowing air in his general direction…..sure whatever…….
    Last edited by Daedra; 07-06-2021 at 04:29 PM.