Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Very witchy! I'm into it!

(I don't hate it all the time it's just...SO red lol)
    I wish shed do somethin checky like turning her costumes color into purple+pink+blueish violet to piss off saturnyne, then switch back to official colors in official business.
    Betsy litteraly looked at the rogue+warrior+mage trifecta and was like "ya know... ill take them all!"

Ultimate Member

Sorry but for some reason that pic of Betsy imho makes her look like a small kid, maybe it's just the angle or something like that...not liking that look at all...and I highly doubt that she'll remain as CB, if she does then I doubt that she'll play a bit role in the X-verse...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Sorry but for some reason that pic of Betsy imho makes her look like a small kid, maybe it's just the angle or something like that...not liking that look at all...and I highly doubt that she'll remain as CB, if she does then I doubt that she'll play a bit role in the X-verse...
    the new captain brittain corps was established in a massive crossover event, betsy IS the captain brittain corps now.

like how much more do you need to establish that, she was turned into glass to recreate the corps, she's quite literaly the main component of the new omniversal corps.
    Last edited by Ferro; 03-15-2021 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    She looks the same as in every other drawing by Marcus To. It's his arstyle... I guess you can dislike that but there's just nothing about that pic in particular that's different.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    It reminded me a bit of the Earth X version of Betts, working as a sorceress (more or less) under Roma and Merlin.
    Oh man THAT'S what it reminded me off.
    well makes sense, I mean every captain brittain has the magic of otherworld, the starlight sword of the citatel, but they are all also telepathic.
    everything put together must have so many secrets

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Yes! I wonder if she's summoning the Captain Britain Corps, so we can have a new Excalibur team comprised entirely of Betsys. The other characters aren't doing much anyway.

Oh Marcus Marcus and those front straps.

I'm really gonna need a gay artist like Russell Dauterman or Olivier Coipel to redesign uniforms for these two.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    From X-Men Monday:

And Kwannon...
    I'm loving these costumes.

Good to see Kwannon in a new uniform.
    Betsy looks like a CB-Psy Witch, hopefully with a floating Starlight Sword at her command

BANNED

betsy is even corseted cannot wait to see her standin up

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the new captain brittain corps was established in a massive crossover event, betsy IS the Captain Britain Corps now.

like how much more do you need to establish that, she was turned into glass to recreate the corps, she's quite literaly the main component of the new omniversal corps.
    I don't know how others completely overlook the awesomeness of that occurrence.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I love this costume for Kwannon. I always thought she needed something black and red and more "assassin" looking then the thong. But I doubt we'll see it outside Otherworld.

The Betsy one...still to much red and too mush fabric for my taste.

But I am very excited for the upcoming issues.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh Marcus Marcus and those front straps.
    I know right? What's with the straps obsession, it's like when Bachalo was redesigning everyone with a plunging neckline

BANNED

Can't wait ot see her Hellfire Gala lewk

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I don't know how others completely overlook the awesomeness of that occurrence.
    Because after their 'cool' appearance in X Of Swords final, a few of them just got slain immediately like they are just some minions. And then nobody care about them in the rest of the issue(like nobody care about Betsy since she 'disappeared' after the first duel in XOS).

I don't understand why this is those writers's decision as none of other mutant is killed in the final battle. However, this is what made the Captain Britain Corps looks cheap instead of awesome from reader's perspective.
    Last edited by Psigal; 03-15-2021 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Can't wait ot see her Hellfire Gala lewk
    Can't wait for it too!

I hope she pops up on other books so we can see her look drawn by different artists, specially Silva.
    A picture would last longer darling...