Page 37 of 110 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Betsy did fine without anyone during the entire Outback time. She did fine before Warren. And then they made her a nympho with Cable Clones in X-force by Si Spurrier. I’m all for sex positivity, but she is perfectly fine solo for a bit. At least until she stops being this mess that she currently being written as and gains some of her intelligence and strength back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Betsy did fine without anyone during the entire Outback time. She did fine before Warren. And then they made her a nympho with Cable Clones in X-force by Si Spurrier. I’m all for sex positivity, but she is perfectly fine solo for a bit. At least until she stops being this mess that she currently being written as and gains some of her intelligence and strength back.
    Seconded as hell!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Heteros are gross. Let my sister dabble!

I’d actually be more offended by the Pete Wisdom relationship happening lol. I don’t get the chemistry or appeal of that one at all. Actually, bring back Neal. He deserves another shot.
    Claremont was the one that put them together and originally even he never intended for them to be in a relationship, had he not left to write X-treme Neal would still have flirted with Betsy but she would have turned him down and stayed with Warren, Neal was a failure of a character as even Claremont admitted it and should either stay gone or come back but stay FAR away from Betsy as he pretty much forgot about her a couple of issues after she died...

For the good of Betsy, she needs to focus on her career now than having a relationship! She needs a 'promotion' before anything else or she may lose her 'job' again.

(Maybe Jean or Emma can kick her in the Quiet Council to secure her CB role.)
    Last edited by Psigal; 03-11-2021 at 11:07 PM.

I also think Betsy needs to be without any relationship. Especially now.

Give her a chance to grow as Betsy - and break free of the whole "Ninja Betsy" - and develop Betsy as Betsy. Let her stand strong on her own two feet.

Bring another man or woman into her life - it'll just be used as a crutch. I'd like Betsy to shine as Betsy.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

I move the motion of a single life, Betsy. It's a needed refreshment of unnecessary shipper fuel and more focus on her character instead of her relationship.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I move the motion of a single life, Betsy. It's a needed refreshment of unnecessary shipper fuel and more focus on her character instead of her relationship.
    Agree! Betsy's fans need to stop being selfish and ship her blindly. They need to think for her future if they truly love her!

Just have some fun naming a potential ship, Psigal. It doesn’t have to happen tomorrow lol.
    We all want Betsy to grow as herself but this is comics. Soap opera romance is bound to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Sorta want a return of this!!
    how elektra is currently drawn, volumous/wavy is a serve BUT the curls need to make a return
    Omg yeessss. Checchetto’s Elektra is divine and his Betsy would be everything!

Hopefully they give her a new style for the Hellfire Gala. I can’t wait to see what she wears I just hope the outfit isn’t all purple.

Just have some fun naming a potential ship, Psigal. It doesn’t have to happen tomorrow lol.
    We all want Betsy to grow as herself but this is comics. Soap opera romance is bound to happen.
    I can see that. We Betsy's fans sometimes need to think out of reality to keep us going as being one isn't easy, cheer!

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    I can see that. We Betsy's fans sometimes need to think out of reality to keep us going as being one isn't easy, cheer!
    Lmaoooooooo oh Psigal! <3

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    I also think Betsy needs to be without any relationship. Especially now.

Give her a chance to grow as Betsy - and break free of the whole "Ninja Betsy" - and develop Betsy as Betsy. Let her stand strong on her own two feet.

Bring another man or woman into her life - it'll just be used as a crutch. I'd like Betsy to shine as Betsy.
    Except to many that's not happening to her in Excalibur, she's not growing at all and she won't be CB forever so to many right now she's not standing strong on her own two feet and many don't expect that to happen while she's in Excalibur, and yeah I'm a shipper however I don't expect Betsy to have a relationship in the near future...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Except to many that's not happening to her in Excalibur, she's not growing at all and she won't be CB forever so to many right now she's not standing strong on her own two feet and many don't expect that to happen while she's in Excalibur, and yeah I'm a shipper however I don't expect Betsy to have a relationship in the near future...
    Yea, it is sad for Betsy's fans as even after all those years, she seems can't even take care of herself and not to talk about a relationship...I think what she really needs is not any kind of special power but to grow some more brains. Her intelligence is only 2 which is quite average and even low for a telepathy(when compare to Jean and Emma) and thats why she is falling behind because she can't make the right decision...
    Last edited by Psigal; 03-12-2021 at 06:19 AM.

Psigal, what are your thoughts on Lady Britain from the Otherworld UXF arc?

Psigal, what are your thoughts on Lady Britain from the Otherworld UXF arc?

If the artist wasn’t rushed this would have come out so much better.

Also why is Betsy insecure about her body?

CD4AE6C2-A5E6-4F40-9E38-772E17BD6264.jpg