Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1644

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Queen.

(I got direct permission from a mod to post these)
    I guess an Excalibur #25 thread was never made, but I actually really liked this issue and Betsy was SERVING. Looking forward to how this wraps up and finding out where Betsy will end up after this.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post

I don't see her losing the Captain Britain title soon. But I'd love her also to be in the ground with STRIKE as Agent Betsy, working closely with the X-Men (krakoans) and the rest of the MCU.
    Yeah, if they can make her work as CB that would be great, but this idea sounds like much more fertile ground to work with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Queen.

(I got direct permission from a mod to post these)
    finally the Betsy I love is back.

Seeing Betsy fight without the Captain Britain armor above, makes me wish we got to see her in other costumes when she's not on official duty for Otherworld matters. We didn't get to spend nearly enough time in her reborn design.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Seeing Betsy fight without the Captain Britain armor above, makes me wish we got to see her in other costumes when she's not on official duty for Otherworld matters. We didn't get to spend nearly enough time in her reborn design.
    still her best costume ever to me

Agreed, I wish she'd worn it longer.

Still not crazy about this costume in general, but I love this version of it. It should come back looking like this all the time.

Mighty Member

This costume was always hit or miss. Love it here. It looks awesome! Sometimes it just looked disproportioned depending on who drew it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Captain-Britain 01.jpg
    If Brian could wear this and be CB there's no reason why they couldn't have tweaked that costume for Betsy to make her CB without being actually an Armoured Knight.

I like the costume, don't get me wrong, but they really didn't have to go quite so literal.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Captain-Britain 01.jpg
    If Brian could wear this and be CB there's no reason why they couldn't have tweaked that costume for Betsy to make her CB without being actually an Armoured Knight.

I like the costume, don't get me wrong, but they really didn't have to go quite so literal.
    They totally could have created a costume that was basically the costume above and this. I think it would have been way better than the CB costume she’s sporting.

Mighty Member

2966A13C-B6FF-4431-886F-8B7EBF3D919F.jpg

A quick coloring (messy) but it would work for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post

Love it. ♥️

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post

Looks great
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

That was a great costume but I think the psychic knife should be replaced with a sword from King Arthurs Legend permanently. Even if she goes back to her armor or an updated version of it. And tosses aside the Britain moniker. Kwannon should have it.

Even after she beat Sabretooth she was a fish out of water without it. Of course she is more seasoned since then.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    That was a great costume but I think the psychic knife should be replaced with a sword from King Arthurs Legend permanently. Even if she goes back to her armor or an updated version of it. And tosses aside the Britain moniker. Kwannon should have it.

Even after she beat Sabretooth she was a fish out of water without it. Of course she is more seasoned since then.

Captain Britain is one of the best things that happened to her.