Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1644

Betsy should definitely kill King Arthur. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.

Mighty Member

This was the Betsy we needed. I didn’t like the time jump or scene jump like I said in the preview pages. I think the Tom And Betsy meeting should have happened last issue. I have to say I liked it for sure. More telepathy and butterfly going forward.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

"I never have."

I got chills.

Astonishing Member

Betsy ans Saturnyne should just kiss alredy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Betsy ans Saturnyne should just kiss alredy
    That’s going to happen….

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Not gonna write a spoiler thread this week cause they never end well lol. But...

spoilers:
    It was great to see Betsy hanging with one of her oldest loves again and they absolutely have chemistry still. She looked beautiful and I'm glad her old friends are back.

Also, I was overjoyed to see Betsy using the butterfly signature again (I screamed at the huge one) and changing into a sleek, black outfit to fight King Arthur. He didn't stand a chance. She was fierce and threatening like the old days and handled his ass. I'll post scans later when it's safe.
    end of spoilers
    I loved it to see her finally settle into her role as leader of the Captain Britain corps.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Betsy should definitely kill King Arthur. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government.
    Particularly when Arthur is just Merlín’s puppet.

No doubt this will end with her joining a new S.T.R.I.K.E. team or some other forgettable nonsense, as part of the plan of giving folks the "real Betsy Braddock" back. Whatever they decide, the character is still screwed with that kind of staff in the office.

Is it just me or was this whole issue horny? When S.T.R.I.K.E. turned up in their new younger bodies I just got this vibe that these guys are all banging all of the others like Fleetwood Mac. And that’s before you get to Betsy flying Saturnyne around like a knight rescuing a damsel and then they ended up stuck together on a sapphic boat in the sapphic dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    No doubt this will end with her joining a new S.T.R.I.K.E. team or some other forgettable nonsense, as part of the plan of giving folks the "real Betsy Braddock" back. Whatever they decide, the character is still screwed with that kind of staff in the office.
    I really like the idea of her joining a S.T.R.I.K.E team and think it could be a hit with a good writer, but I don’t have much confidence in the office giving it a writer that’s even consistently at least decent. I would love to be wrong.

Is it just me or was this whole issue horny? When S.T.R.I.K.E. turned up in their new younger bodies I just got this vibe that these guys are all banging all of the others like Fleetwood Mac. And that’s before you get to Betsy flying Saturnyne around like a knight rescuing a damsel and then they ended up stuck together on a sapphic boat in the sapphic dimension.
    There was definitely a vibe in this issue. Betsy dominating Arthur like that was tantalizing.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Put Wisdom and the other members of S.T.R.I.KE. on X-force and get rid of incompetent Beast. Have them work for Krakoa and mole their way back into Britain with the help of Betsy.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Too bad that Tom didn't get that hairline tweaked.
    My flag is bacon.

The butterfly is back and all is right in the world

I'm confused about one thing though: why the hell does Tom think he was killed by the Slaymaster? That's a pretty egregious mistake
    Last edited by Psy-lock; 11-10-2021 at 11:01 PM.

this serving as the Excalibur #25 thread?