Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1644
    Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I've said it before...I do miss her good "ol'-fashion" psycho blasts.
    The fact that she physically hurt the Juggernaut, despite being “protected” by his helmet is quite the feet. She shattered Cerebro’s helmet when facing Sabretooth. Give the woman her damn due.

I really don't mind the CB uniform. It's just the way they treat the character and the direction that I'm not a fond of.

Kwannon is taking away all that Betsy ever was. The resident femme fatale, watching over the questionable morale members of mutants and if the Inferno art give any indication - as one of the captains in Krakoa (similar to her role in Utopia era to Bunn's Unncany era). Not to mention the costume, power and the butterflies.

As Cap Britain, Betsy should have more bigger role than she's in now. Guarding the multiverse, interacting with the Avengers and other heroes of Marvel Universe. She should be one of the heavy hitters of Krakoa. Now, she's barely relevant to the mutant community and being kept busy with her own problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Don't know what y'all are on about. The Lady Mandarim costume is less bulky??? Where??? The silhouette from the waist down is exactly the same. And then on top it is actually more bulky.

The Captain Britain costume is great and the perfect combination of armor but sleekiness tbh. I think the main problem is that most people don't like To's art style. Or you want her to be sexier and the Lady Mandarim costume has boob plates. Also, they're not gonna drop the colors when she's Captain Britain.
    Maybe all the bright color and overall “busy” design makes it seem bulkier than it is. I wouldn’t lose the CB color just make it less bright and I agree with MentalManipulator’s suggestion that there should be less red.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    I really don't mind the CB uniform. It's just the way they treat the character and the direction that I'm not a fond of.

Kwannon is taking away all that Betsy ever was. The resident femme fatale, watching over the questionable morale members of mutants and if the Inferno art give any indication - as one of the captains in Krakoa (similar to her role in Utopia era to Bunn's Unncany era). Not to mention the costume, power and the butterflies.

As Cap Britain, Betsy should have more bigger role than she's in now. Guarding the multiverse, interacting with the Avengers and other heroes of Marvel Universe. She should be one of the heavy hitters of Krakoa. Now, she's barely relevant to the mutant community and being kept busy with her own problems.
    All too true. It doesn’t feel Marvel is pushing her anymore, it’s more like they’re phasing her out. The CB title, the new costumes, the covers, they all look like lies.

I wonder…we’ve seen Malice in Excalibur, and the Shadow King in the New Mutants. Is there going to be some big story involving characters that can possess others?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post

Completely agree. Tini just isn't handling the character well and that's been true for over a year now. As Captainn Britian she really SHOULD be the heavy hitter of Krakoa. Hickman had Brian diving through the collapsing multiverse trying to find the origin of the Incursions from what we've seen of Tini's Betsy I can't imagine her in that role at all.

She really should be the bridge character between the X-Men and the Avengers. Like imgaine for a second if Al Ewing had been writing Betsy as Captain Britian he would have made it CLEAR that this was an UPGRADE compared to her Psylocke days. Right now she's just being squandered. Which is why I feel like that's the reason why most of her fans want her to go back to her femme-fatale role especially since it's working so well with Kwannon in Hellions.

Since Ram V’s coming to Marvel, they should give him Excalibur. He would be absolutely amazing on this book. Get Jan Bazaldua on art.

A very heartwarming exchange between Elizabeth and Rachel in today’s Excalibur. You can tell how genuine their connection is. I also can’t get enough of how great her CB Gala outfit is.

14F98B3B-EEC3-48E8-96F7-5269C8A3F82B.jpg
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    A very heartwarming exchange between Elizabeth and Rachel in today’s Excalibur. You can tell how genuine their connection is. I also can’t get enough of how great her CB Gala outfit is.

It’s really gorgeous. I’m not one for buying variants, but I just had to get the Betsy fashion week edition.
    E73A69B6-B386-499E-A20B-62BFA45331B4.jpg

Am I just blind, or has the Kwannon thread just disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Am I just blind, or has the Kwannon thread just disappeared?
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2021

FYI: There is a stickied thread in the main forum which has everyone's Appreciation thread if you lose it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...reciation-2021

FYI: There is a stickied thread in the main forum which has everyone's Appreciation thread if you lose it in the future.
    Thanks, love. I appreciate you.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post

It was cute. I really want Rachel to show up more in Excalibur when X-Factor is done.

Edit: to clarify, not because I'm interested in a bi-sexual relationship between these two, I'm not. I just really enjoyed her guest appearances. To echo Havok83, below, I do think Betsy and Wisdom make a better pairing.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-10-2021 at 07:16 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

This issue let me know I want to see more of Betsy and Wisdom

Not after he got himself killed. He came off like an idiot for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Maybe all the bright color and overall “busy” design makes it seem bulkier than it is. I wouldn’t lose the CB color just make it less bright and I agree with MentalManipulator’s suggestion that there should be less red.

All too true. It doesn’t feel Marvel is pushing her anymore, it’s more like they’re phasing her out. The CB title, the new costumes, the covers, they all look like lies.
    Did Excalibur get canceled and nobody told me? She's literally headlining a book and leading a team. That's more than can be said for a lot of other characters, what is Dazzler even doing right now?