Page 82 of 110 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1644

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Lol pushed by hand, someone with super strength on top of her? With that body mass? He is literally destroying the furniture due to her push….. And I guess that him smashing against the wall was her blowing air in his general direction…..sure whatever…….
    Super-strength, flight and invulnerability. That's how he broke the damn forniture.. But hey. Live in your lovely world where Betsy had TK from the get-go bc it suits your needs better. Whatever.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Super-strength, flight and invulnerability. That's how he broke the damn forniture.. But hey. Live in your lovely world where Betsy had TK from the get-go bc it suits your needs better. Whatever.
    My world is quite lovely, thank you

Last edited by Daedra; 07-06-2021 at 04:20 PM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Im with seccruz. Betsy pushed him off of her

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

pushed by hand, someone with super strength on top of her? With that body mass? He is literally destroying the furniture due to her push….. And I guess that him smashing against the wall was her blowing air in his general direction…..sure whatever…….
    She never had teke until Revolution. Ever. Her psycho blasts could affect physical things, but it was her raw power that created those effects. Not teke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    She never had teke until Revolution. Ever. Her psycho blasts could affect physical things, but it was her raw power that created those effects. Not teke.
    Pushing him around like a rag doll, you call it raw power, I call it tk, I’m not saying Betsy had regular tk back then, I am however convinced the potential for it was always there and the extreme distress of the situation she was experiencing brought forth an early and wild manifestation of it.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

My world is quite lovely, thank you

Ha! That’s delightful.

Pushing him around like a rag doll, you call it raw power, I call it tk, I’m not saying Betsy had regular tk back then, I am however convinced the potential for it was always there and the extreme distress of the situation she was experiencing brought forth an early and wild manifestation of it.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im with seccruz. Betsy pushed him off of her
    Thank you! He was already under her telepathic power...
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So among the many things in the What If trailer, there's Peggy Carter...as a Captain...with a Union Jack on her chest...with a sword.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So among the many things in the What If trailer, there's Peggy Carter...as a Captain...with a Union Jack on her chest...with a sword.
    Now just make her CB in the comics and let Betsy be Psylocke again

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    She’s a Captain Britain in the show. I’m giddy to see the episode.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Now just make her CB in the comics and let Betsy be Psylocke again
    I think that Marvel seems to still view the name Psylocke as being part of everything that some people hated about the last 30 years or so of Betsy's existence...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I think that Marvel seems to still view the name Psylocke as being part of everything that some people hated about the last 30 years or so of Betsy's existence...
    Betsy not being called Psylocke anymore has nothing to do with Marvel thinking people hated her codename

I accepted that Psylocke will be Kwannon's codename now. They want the sexy ninja and she needs to be Japanese, witch I totally get.

Now let's come up with something new for Betsy. This try as CB is just not working for many of us.

Change the writer, costume and artist and if that still does not work, let's try something new.
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 07-09-2021 at 05:43 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

IDK you guys. I've tried giving TH the benefit of the doubt but I'm just finding that I dont like the way she writes Betsy. I don't think she has the characters voice down.

Even when she is talking to the Blightspoke rep it just comes off a fake and forced to me. IMO.

I wish another more talented writer had the chance to write Betsy as Captain Britain before people started to declare her new super hero identity a failure.