Page 92 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1644

It’s from a comic book.

Y’all. We need to start campaigning for Betsy’s CB color scheme to be white, blue, pink. The red can go. Pink is her color and it looks good lmao.

Err, red gets colored pink half the time. In this pic I'm pretty sure the pink is just like a very stylized tone of red. Same for like all the Excalibur covers. They're not gonna have her officially wearing pink when it's red in the flag.

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

[QUOTE=Psycwave;5746408]It’s from a comic book.

Which one, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Err, red gets colored pink half the time. In this pic I'm pretty sure the pink is just like a very stylized tone of red. Same for like all the Excalibur covers. They're not gonna have her officially wearing pink when it's red in the flag.
    Iono. It’s looking hot pink! But I also don’t think I’ve seen any pink in Excalibur covers (aside from her hair >_<)

[QUOTE=sallyblevins;5746519]
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    It’s from a comic book.

Which one, please?
    X-Men Annual #10. X-Men get nabbed by Mojo and turned into babies and the NM debut their one-time graduation outfits!

It’s from a comic book.

Y’all. We need to start campaigning for Betsy’s CB color scheme to be white, blue, pink. The red can go. Pink is her color and it looks good lmao.

I actually would NOT mind that at all.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Ugh...no, eh....a 60s mod version of Baby Spice's dress is not a costume.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-26-2021 at 06:37 AM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post

X-Men Annual #10. X-Men get nabbed by Mojo and turned into babies and the NM debut their one-time graduation outfits!
    Hmmm no. The actual image is not in the 10th annual x men. I know the costume is from that one but Im asking for the image. If is from a what if or fan art or what…

It’s from a comic book.

[QUOTE=Psycwave;5747015]Iono. It’s looking hot pink! But I also don’t think I’ve seen any pink in Excalibur covers (aside from her hair >_<)

LOVE this art and I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    But it’s too fab to pass up.

All-New Member

I’m sorry to rain on anyone’s parade but I dislike Betsy being Captain Britain! Tina‘s characterisation of her has been very poor and I did not appreciate the way her brother Brian‘s powers, supporting characters, and some storylines were stolen and given to her and him sidelined. Hopefully a more competent writer will sort this hot mess out by returning Betsy to her Psylocke identity and Brian to reclaim his title. It was an insult to the history and legacy of Marvel UK and its fans the way the whole thing has been handled.

It’s from a comic book.

This is pretty good, and at least better than the Knight look if Betsy is going to dress like a throwback. I always knew Betsy was a young Diana Rigg, even if it was Jean who got to be the Queen Of Sin.

Amazing Member

[QUOTE=Psyknight;5748394]
    Iono. It’s looking hot pink! But I also don’t think I’ve seen any pink in Excalibur covers (aside from her hair >_<)

LOVE this art and I concur.

But it’s too fab to pass up.
    A vast improvement on that God awful monstrosity poor Betsy's clunking around in at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Not the dress. Just the color scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBoyIDG View Post
    I’m sorry to rain on anyone’s parade but I dislike Betsy being Captain Britain! Tina‘s characterisation of her has been very poor and I did not appreciate the way her brother Brian‘s powers, supporting characters, and some storylines were stolen and given to her and him sidelined. Hopefully a more competent writer will sort this hot mess out by returning Betsy to her Psylocke identity and Brian to reclaim his title. It was an insult to the history and legacy of Marvel UK and its fans the way the whole thing has been handled.
    It’s not happening, MonkeyBoy. We’ve moved to accepting CB and just wanting a better writer/stories. Join the wave.

Mighty Member

It’s not happening, MonkeyBoy. We’ve moved to accepting CB and just wanting a better writer/stories. Join the wave.
    Yeah I can accept her as CB. Even if Brian takes the mantle back eventually and she takes a new name, I can deal with that. She just needs a way better writer and someone that gets her. I miss her pre-Outback/Outback days, where she was devious and yet proper and yet willing to do some shady **** if it was for the good of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Yeah I can accept her as CB. Even if Brian takes the mantle back eventually and she takes a new name, I can deal with that. She just needs a way better writer and someone that gets her. I miss her pre-Outback/Outback days, where she was devious and yet proper and yet willing to do some shady **** if it was for the good of the team.
    That was the best Betsy indeed. I wouldn't mind if she and Brian worked as a duo or something. But for now all I want is for her to have a better writer, a new uniform and a different, more edgy artist. To is competent but I don't like the cartoony faces. Dautermann would be my pick.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBoyIDG View Post
    I would love to see her get Psylocke back, but it’s just not going to happen. I’m fine with her being Captain Britain, she just needs a competent writer who actually likes her to sell it right. If her and Brian could be co-Captains that would be great.