Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1644
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    wow this looks awesome! Betsy-Rachel can now be a couple ! yay!
    No please. Being gay, I’m all for representation, but we don’t need to have EVERY character gay or bisexual. In some places I love when all the characters are bi (Torchwood is the one that springs to mind), but we don’t really need this. Sometimes characters of the same sex can just be very close friends and leave it at that

Isn’t Betsy canonically Bi already?

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    She and Cluster got it on in Humphries' Uncanny X-Force.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Let’s try to forget that awful romance with the female part of Fantomex. And the romance with Fantomex, too. Haven’t we suffered enough

I loved the romance with Fantomex in Uncanny X-Force Vol. 1. Thought it was well done actually.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    No please. Being gay, I’m all for representation, but we don’t need to have EVERY character gay or bisexual. In some places I love when all the characters are bi (Torchwood is the one that springs to mind), but we don’t really need this. Sometimes characters of the same sex can just be very close friends and leave it at that
    Co-signed from another practicing homosexual.

Spectacular Member sensormellow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Please be specific... A couple of what?
    And they were roommates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Exactly. So it wouldn't really be jumping the shark if she started dating the most blatantly queer-coded character in the x-men franchise.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Exactly. So it wouldn't really be jumping the shark if she started dating the most blatantly queer-coded character in the x-men franchise.
    They also shared the ultimate intimacy in Claremont’s Uncanny reloaded run. For those who don’t speak Claremazon, they scissored a lot.

Ultimate Member

The writer at the time wanted more diversity so it was basically a stunt with the female Fantomex part, of which no longer exists at all if memory serves and the storyline was pretty much dropped as soon as a new writer took over so if it happens it'll be a short term thing and then forgotten about as soon as either character leaves the book...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Since the writers have made up that Kwannon was still in her body (retcons never end), I’m saying Kwannon was the influence in the Cluster-fux romance. Does that now make Kwannon bi since that was her body?

NO, there is not enough lesbian representation in the X-Men comics. Betsy and Rachel would make a great couple!

No idea what you guys are talking about here...seriously, you sound like right wing cishet a*holes in this thread. "Not, every character has to be gay." bullshit, not every character is gay. Not even close.

But I actually think that Rachel should be trans*. It is really time to represent all letters of LGBTQ+ in comic books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    This is absurd. If Betsy is gay, so what?

With all the real problems uh the world people need to have their head checked if they have to fall apart just because Betsy and Rachel become a couple. Michael Jackson had a sing called Man in the Mirror abd noy do some people need to use that mirror.

the X Men books are hella gay... its not even worth debating.

I always figured Betsy was more "a bit gay" than actually into girls, but she's never really been about relationships anyway apart from turning poor-little-rich-boy Warren into a self-martyrdom project for a time.