Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I need clarification: in the last issue Betsy was actively trying to get back? In this issue she doesn’t want to go back and would rather stay dead/incorporeal?
    Last issue she went into that body, was possesed by malice, then she left/was expelled once more by malice wich caused her to jump around the multiverse confused, her body was still possesed when the captain corps removed her soul.

All of this caused her to be in the state we saw her in, when she had the oportunity she ran away from the body possesed by malice and became some sort of psychic/magical specter burning away her surroundings, creating ilusions to put people away
    She praticaly was haunting that well, changing her form like an incoporal presence would, at the whim of her twisted emotions

like many ghosts in fantasy (wich the white dress helps convey is what tini is trying to invoke) their moment of death can shatter their memories/perceptions of their lives, leaving them incomplete and agressive just how betsy was, until they regain a missing piece, regaining clarity and stoping their agressive lashing out.

srs she was turning into a monster of purple fire, she clearly wasn't in her proper state of mind, this was a poltergeist betsy moment

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I need clarification: in the last issue Betsy was actively trying to get back? In this issue she doesn’t want to go back and would rather stay dead/incorporeal?
    Yes and no. In this issue she seems very disoriented and in a complete state of distress. So her not wanting to go back doesn’t seem like a conscience choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    I wish they keep her self-made body. Now, she's in her 5th body and it's a clone made by Sinisterr; not to mentioned has been 'tainted' by Malice.
    Yeah, that's disgusting. The worst model she had so far.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Kwannon's original body is LONG since gone, and not the one that she's in now...and remember that what Betsy wants would depend on who is writing her...
    Well, Kwannon's body is brand new one since her death in Hellion. I'm not sure whether this is a body from the resurrection protocol or a Sinister made one. I'm sure as intended by Marvel, they used her orginal DNA

Mighty Member

I didn’t get that that was Betsy in that body at all or that she was expelled from it. Most of us thought it was Morgan, but it was Malice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I didn’t get that that was Betsy in that body at all or that she was expelled from it. Most of us thought it was Morgan, but it was Malice.
    Malice posseses but betsy was still in there, confused and trying to break out, that stupid chocker does a number on people

Mighty Member

And do you think Sinister put Malice in Betsy’s body or did she just happen to take it? I definitely think he put Malice in there to take hold of Betsy when she returned. Usually the choker is on the outside, not coughed up.

Someone needs to tell Lorna. Haha

BANNED

Like the white dress, supernatural/poltergeist effect she was having on her surroundings, her body becoming twisted, im not sure how much more i can explain that betsy was in an affect noncorporal state

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Yeah, that's disgusting. The worst model she had so far.
    No wonder she' rather bounce back between realities than to come back home.

Come to think of it, after Kwannon and in Sisterhood arc, this is the 3rd time she's inhabited a body with someone/something already occupying it.

so ..... was this what Tini meant when she said she would address the butterfly or lack of it?

is that it? Is it gone for good?
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

It's an ongoing story so....maybe? It could definitely be a part of it though.
    It was also just used last issue.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 03-24-2021 at 10:17 AM.

Maybe she does end up getting the butterfly back since it’s part of Hellfire Gala look.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    so ..... was this what Tini meant when she said she would address the butterfly or lack of it?

is that it? Is it gone for good?
    she literaly has butterflies all over her head in the first issue after this arc.....
    kwannon was manifesting a butterfly to reference betsy's current state THE BUTTERFLY IS THE PIECE BETSY LOST + malice manifested one and malice never creates new tricks she uses what's in there

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    It's an ongoing story so....maybe? It could definitely be a part of it though.
    It was also just used last issue.
    I was hoping for something more explicit, this issue was okayish I guess but It was still a lot of talking without anything being said...anyway...it's just my opinion... I imagine others enjoyed it so good for them.
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-24-2021 at 10:30 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

I think thats my biggest issue. It's that I'd rather have Betsy being the one explicitly telling us whats going on with her instead of people around her inferring or stating things for her.