Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    saturnyne booby trapped the sword, it was intended to be used as a material to bring the corps, but with brian as the captain.
    but her own hubris plus enderestimating betsy's power lead to her spell backfiring on her
    Ok thank you......So not only she refused to help restore Betsy but she’s also the cause of her quasi-death to begin with, I’d say some payback is in order, that’s something to look forward to!
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I don’t know if I am having a brain blackout here but still I do not understand why she shattered like glass during her duel with Isca.... could anyone explain that to me ?
    Saturnyne spell was to reassemble the pieces and the starlight sword would show in the hand of the true CB, but instead of Brian as she thought it would be, it was Betsy.

BANNED

Ok thank you......So not only she refused to help restore Betsy but she’s also the cause of her quasi-death to begin with, I’d say some payback is in order, that’s something to look forward to!
    yeah she has beef agaist 616 betsy, even tho she accepts the remaining corps for its pratical uses as she did in XoS destruction

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    My understanding is that Betts first took over Queen Elizabeth's body when she was first shunted to her dimension, then left that body behind upon returning to 616 and possessed the new Sinister cloned body but got in turned possessed by Malice. Now she's free of Malice and in control of her new body, effectively "popping her resurrection cherry" to put it in Logan's words.
    Ah. I just reread the issue and see Betsy tells Kwannon she’ll be there with the queen. Got it. Don’t know how I missed that!

yeah she has beef agaist 616 betsy, even tho she accepts the remaining corps for its pratical uses as she did in XoS destruction
    Played herself. When Betsy Corps takes her down >

right? I'm loving that Tini is setting up Saturnyne as one of Betsy's rogues.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    right? I'm loving that Tini is setting up Saturnyne as one of Betsy's rogues.
    - Saturnyne
    - Vixen
    - Slaymaster
    - Mojo (bleh)
    - Matsuo/The Hand
    - Shadow King

She's racking em up. Marvel needs to drop the solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    - Saturnyne
    - Vixen
    - Slaymaster
    - Mojo (bleh)
    - Matsuo/The Hand
    - Shadow King

Only Saturnyne now, others belong to Kwannon. (Can't help but laugh! When your favorite character got 'robbed', Betsy's fans is still trying to have a good dream.)
    Last edited by Psigal; 03-24-2021 at 06:49 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psigal View Post
    Only Saturnyne now, others belong to Kwannon. (Can't help but laugh! When your favorite character got 'robbed', Betsy's fans is still trying to have a good dream.)
    how is kwannon's rogue list two seventies captain brittain villains? wich to me just continues to add to your lack of knowledge on the character and you're here just to spew negativity.

how is kwannon's rogue list two seventies captain brittain villains? wich to me just continues to add to your lack of knowledge on the character and you're here just to spew negativity.
    Maybe because this is a 'new' character and those past has given to someone else? After seeing Excalibur #19's writing, anything can be made up when the plot suits or the change is needed by the writer or Marvel.

Those are not Kwannon's. She's developed her own since coming back like Apoth, Sinister and Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    - Saturnyne
    - Vixen
    - Slaymaster
    - Mojo (bleh)
    - Matsuo/The Hand
    - Shadow King

I would add Sabretooth, Spiral and Vargas to the list no?

would you be offended if I asked you how old you are?

Fantastic Member

This thread has become "Betsy's fans trying to find excuses for her being completely useless in Excalibur" so the writer can get away, lol.
    I have to agree with you. Betsy's been useless in this title.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    would you be offended if I asked you how old you are?
    Not really for me. But how about you if I ask you the same thing? What I realize here is Betsy's fans won't grow and so does their favorite character, lol!