Page 67 of 110 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1644
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    LMAO it was her Hot Girl Summer era! She hated men (and women) and was just trying party with her best friend.

Carey or Gillen will always be the dream! I wouldn't mind Rainbow Rowell taking a crack at Betsy either. I've picked up a few issues of her Runaways and she's really great at character voices and developing relationships.

Lol! There's some good stuff with S.T.R.I.K.E Betsy that could be mined.
    There's always good stuff when Alan Moore is involved!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    There's always good stuff when Alan Moore is involved!
    I’d scream if Alison Double came back.

You know who else I was thinking could have had an interesting take on Betsy? Christina Strain. I feel like her Gen X series a few years ago was alright? And she’s half-Asian so she brings a really unique perspective to the entire situation.
    G. Willow Wilson wanted to tackle some Betsy stuff too but her arc on X-Men wasn’t long enough. The writers who really got the passion for the doll!

I do hope that Tini has Betsy interacting with lots of other X-characters in Excalibur’s Gala issue. I want a nice Betsy/Logan/Ororo moment. Maybe her and Dazzler could even wave at each other from across the room. ��
    Last edited by Psycwave; 04-09-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Amazing Member

Really not liking how Betsy is devolving into a little girl almost. I said on another page that I had to keep checking the cover of the latest Excalibur to make sure I wasn't reading an issue of ' My Little Pony ' or something ! I know that in Uncanny X Force Betsy's killing lust thing wasn't popular with all Betsy fans but Tini Howard is taking things to the other extreme, these days Betsy would struggle to kill a wasp !

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Re-reading XoS, and it’s amazing the uptick in quality Tini exhibits.

BANNED

Tini has got so much better since XoS and I'm loving Betsy in Excalibur now.

Her and To on art is just such a good team right now.

Really hoping for a Captain Britain in wave 2 of House of X Marvel legends.

Quote Originally Posted by alexphantom View Post
    Really not liking how Betsy is devolving into a little girl almost. I said on another page that I had to keep checking the cover of the latest Excalibur to make sure I wasn't reading an issue of ' My Little Pony ' or something ! I know that in Uncanny X Force Betsy's killing lust thing wasn't popular with all Betsy fans but Tini Howard is taking things to the other extreme, these days Betsy would struggle to kill a wasp !
    Bit of a ridiculous statement considering she’s killed her brother, slaughtered the war wolves, and set up malice’s death in this series.

Amazing Member

It was a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Re-reading XoS, and it’s amazing the uptick in quality Tini exhibits.
    Really not seeing that. She got better but still very awful like forgeting se has a cast to write

Quote Originally Posted by alexphantom View Post
    The wasp will beat the sh*t out of Betsy for sure

JK. Betsy has been struggling lately, girl needs some time off
    Last edited by Rang10; 04-16-2021 at 03:24 PM.

I wonder if we’ll be getting creative shakeups along with the the roster lineups.

I wonder if we’ll be getting creative shakeups along with the the roster lineups.
    I'm so praying it. Zeb Wells writing Excalibur. He would add such a weird twist to Otherworld and the mythos that it would make Alan Davis proud.

Betsy, Brian, Meggan, Maggie, Jamie, Kwannon, Pete Wisdom, Pixie and Chamber
    A picture would last longer darling...

I think we are stuck with Tini till the end of the Hickman era. He seems to be her mentor so she won't be off the title any time soon.

A team shuffle would be good though. Jubilee and Gambit don't do anything and Rictor was better off before he got into his D&D phase.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I think we are stuck with Tini till the end of the Hickman era. He seems to be her mentor so she won't be off the title any time soon.

A team shuffle would be good though. Jubilee and Gambit don't do anything and Rictor was better off before he got into his D&D phase.
    yeah...I love Rictor but I don't really like his druid deal. If Tini stays, can I wish at least for a new artist? Someone that can draw more slick/ less childish characters?

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    yeah...I love Rictor but I don't really like his druid deal. If Tini stays, can I wish at least for a new artist? Someone that can draw more slick/ less childish characters?
    Yesssss. Give us Asrar or Silva please.

Yesssss. Give us Asrar or Silva please.
    Or Dauterman!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Or Dauterman!!!
    I think Dauterman’s going to be on Hickman’s Uncanny.