Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1644
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I would love for Vixen to return.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Seeing all this Eternals Promo: Gemma Chan should be Psylocke! Can we please cast her a third time in MCU movie?
    Gemma can be Psylocke, while someone else can play Betsy. It doesn't have to be a white woman either.
    Dev Patel played an awesome Gawain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I would love for Vixen to return.
    Yes, though she was creepy terrifying how she was about Colin McKay aka Kylun. Closer to real villainy.

When does the next issue come out. I miss Betsy.

Not gonna write a spoiler thread this week cause they never end well lol. But...

spoilers:
    It was great to see Betsy hanging with one of her oldest loves again and they absolutely have chemistry still. She looked beautiful and I'm glad her old friends are back.

Also, I was overjoyed to see Betsy using the butterfly signature again (I screamed at the huge one) and changing into a sleek, black outfit to fight King Arthur. He didn't stand a chance. She was fierce and threatening like the old days and handled his ass. I'll post scans later when it's safe.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by JB; 11-10-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Excalibur was glorious! That is all.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Excalibur was glorious! That is all.
    So good! She was not playing around with Arthur and I ate it up.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

this really was a great issue ...sad that the stories took so long to get to this point - this is how I love Betsy ... taking charge & kicking ass with her telepathy

It was a really good issue indeed. Curious to see how it all ends but I’m getting a feeling the status quo on Excalibur will not change a lot.

Happy to see the butterfly in all its glory but kind of a bummer she only relies on it while not it her CB uniform. Makes me want even more for her to drop the mantle.

Also I was hoping she would be in her Disassembled uniform insisde the non Magic zone. Although she looked AMAZING on those panels!
    A picture would last longer darling...

This is issue was uneven IMO. Betsy’s reunion with Tom and her fight with Arthur were great. The return of the butterfly was awesome and it was great to finally see her be a leader and show off her power. That said, most of the battle was pretty boring and it’s still disappointing to see the rest of the team get nothing more than ornamental roles. The art was similarly uneven. It was beautiful in the beginning and end, but in the middle it was kind of sketchy.

So I guess it’s a 7.5 out of 10, mostly due to Betsy finally being the best part of the book.

This was actually pretty good. And I feel like the colorist tried something different which I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    It was a really good issue indeed. Curious to see how it all ends but I’m getting a feeling the status quo on Excalibur will not change a lot.

Happy to see the butterfly in all its glory but kind of a bummer she only relies on it while not it her CB uniform. Makes me want even more for her to drop the mantle.

Also I was hoping she would be in her Disassembled uniform insisde the non Magic zone. Although she looked AMAZING on those panels!
    Agreed, I wish the butterfly was used more but I did like how she utilized it when it was time to get down and dirty. It was like she was reminding us who she is with the outfit choice and openly threatening to kill Arthur. My hope is that this is some kind of foreshadowing. I wouldn't mind seeing her play the role of CB in her bright colors for the public, while having this edgy side when needed to cut loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed, I wish the butterfly was used more but I did like how she utilized it when it was time to get down and dirty. It was like she was reminding us who she is with the outfit choice and openly threatening to kill Arthur. My hope is that this is some kind of foreshadowing. I wouldn't mind seeing her play the role of CB in her bright colors for the public, while having this edgy side when needed to cut loose.
    Agreed, I like that duality.