Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nathan Summers: Cable Appreciation 2021

Young or old, respect the X-men's most infamous time traveller

My boy... er, my man. Ha. I don't like the kid version, as everyone knows by now. But I'm glad you started this thread. I'll keep the bitching about WiFi to a minimum. I promise. Especially since the rumor is out there that the OG version is coming back.

2021 is already starting out with promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    My boy... er, my man. Ha. I don't like the kid version, as everyone knows by now. But I'm glad you started this thread. I'll keep the bitching about WiFi to a minimum. I promise. Especially since the rumor is out there that the OG version is coming back.

2021 is already starting out with promise.
    what rumor? Do tell....

Awesome! Can't wait for the return of OG Adult Cable

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    what rumor? Do tell....
    From poster bishop66 in this thread...

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...tions-for-2021

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    some predictions and a few rumblings ive heard but i know we had the pandermic mesed up schedules but 2020 was very disappointing for the x-line x-swords was awful but really not the editors or creators fault more from upper mgmt making it 22 parts

hopefully no more skip months of books that drives us comic store people insane espically after losing 2-3 month for covid 19
    hearing the cable book is ending around issue 12 THe real CAble will be back ive seen art and not just a liefield variant cover real art
    hellions also wrapping up but will be morphing into something else
    probably spurrier on x-corp why he was invited back to the x-world i have no idea he maybe loved by x-fans and people on these boards but his marvel works sells worse than any x-writer there is check the data
    the moira book as of now might be fourth qurarter 2021 but not even locked in yet\
    also hearing there will be something similiar to the 5 giant size x-men issues later this year
    He's been pretty on the money in the past, so I'm giving it a decent probability of being true.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Awesome! Can't wait for the return of OG Adult Cable

Questions on if OG Cable returns:
    1. How would it be i.e. from a specific timeline or through Krakoa's resurrection protocols?
    2. If he ever goes through the RP, would the techno-organic virus be excluded? (It wouldn't make much sense if it isn't)
    3. If he does come back under 1, in theory shouldn't he "be killed" and resurrected without the TO Virus.

Amazing Member

Please bring old man Cable back. I have recently read through a lot of his recent stuff, and he in no way acts like he has been leading men in battle in the future. He's got a few glimpses of Cable - but lets stop playing around and bring him back as a matured badass please!