Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

What is this awesomeness!?

Kid Cable going back to the future? I sure hope so. Long live the OG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Kid Cable going back to the future? I sure hope so. Long live the OG!!!
    Some spoilers

Not yet. Both the young and the old (plus the whole Summers clan and Deadpool and Domino) are going to Stryfe’s dimension to bust his plan. Whether Kid Cable will go to the future is still a question, though. But the Cuckoos already broke up with him, so I guess he won’t stick around.

Loving this father daughter reunionFDDD0C05-912B-4B50-B694-2FF1C707D1A9.jpg

Best issue of the series so far. Because it had the real Cable in it for most of the issue.

Can i take my i was right lap yet? I knew they weren't going to get rid of the kid.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Not yet. It’s not over. Wait until next issue. Right now… spoilers:
    both of them are running around, so we’ll see whether at the end of this series we’ve got two Cables in the present day Marvel U running around, one young and one old, or just the older one.
    end of spoilers

Because we know the adult version is still here thanks to the Cable: Reloaded one-shot, which sees him playing a role in The Last Annihilation event out in space.

Not yet. It’s not over. Wait until next issue. Right now… spoilers:
    both of them are running around, so we’ll see whether at the end of this series we’ve got two Cables in the present day Marvel U running around, one young and one old, or just the older one.
    end of spoilers

Because we know the adult version is still here thanks to the Cable: Reloaded one-shot, which sees him playing a role in The Last Annihilation event out in space.
    Oh i read the issue and i also know what kid cable tells phoebe so if he goes or not i was right about the intent behind the story and he wouldn't go gently into that good night. I do think havok is about to really "Cry Havok" though. lol Thats why he wasn't invited.

Thinking about it further i think this will be one of those secrets only those in this issue know and a select others like storm with last annihilation upcoming.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

There was also a line in there that felt very much like a “Chekhov’s gun” to me, as it served no purpose otherwise. Specifically when…

spoilers:
    Belle was explaining that in the days before Krakoa was formed Stryfe was stealing mutant babies and acquiring supernatural technology in an effort to open a portal and ignite a demon invasion (which clearly this issue shows is still his plan), but then she drops this seemingly throwaway line about how after Krakoa was revealed she “can guess with a high degree of certainty the he pivoted to attempting to insert a clone at your present age (speaking to Kid Cable) into mutant society.”
    end of spoilers

Hmmm… makes you think there’s more twists coming… perhaps?

There was also a line in there that felt very much like a “Chekhov’s gun” to me, as it served no purpose otherwise. Specifically when…

spoilers:
    Belle was explaining that in the days before Krakoa was formed Stryfe was stealing mutant babies and acquiring supernatural technology in an effort to open a portal and ignite a demon invasion (which clearly this issue shows is still his plan), but then she drops this seemingly throwaway line about how after Krakoa was revealed she “can guess with a high degree of certainty the he pivoted to attempting to insert a clone at your present age (speaking to Kid Cable) into mutant society.”
    end of spoilers

Hmmm… makes you think there’s more twists coming… perhaps?
    Another interesting thing Cable says spoilers:
    so krakoa again when he is brought back implying adult cable has been resurrected on krakoa before. I think we are going to get a reverse o5 where when og cable returns to the future somehow his and current cable memories merge. They probably just have to find the perfect point to make it work.
    end of spoilers That will alllow OG cable to still run around the time stream doing his thing.

Also Scott/Jean seem pretty chill about it all vs. cyclops last issue.
    Last edited by jwatson; 06-30-2021 at 06:30 AM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Some recent CBR articles on our boy, Nathan Summers…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...on-return/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbr...urrection/amp/

I still think it would be awesome if Cable got a Mysterium upgrade to his T-O arm during The Last Annihilation event.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Another interesting thing Cable says spoilers:
    so krakoa again when he is brought back implying adult cable has been resurrected on krakoa before. I think we are going to get a reverse o5 where when og cable returns to the future somehow his and current cable memories merge. They probably just have to find the perfect point to make it work.
    end of spoilers That will alllow OG cable to still run around the time stream doing his thing.

Also Scott/Jean seem pretty chill about it all vs. cyclops last issue.
    That just seems to imply that Cable knew that Krakoa was going to happen because he's from the future or because he has the memories of young Cable - remember the nuke in the arm?

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    That just seems to imply that Cable knew that Krakoa was going to happen because he's from the future or because he has the memories of young Cable - remember the nuke in the arm?
    Yeah. This just reaffirms that they are one and the same. Cable has Kid Cable's memories bc they are the same.