Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Linda danvers: Supergirl appreciation 2021

Not just Superman in a skirt, with a distinct power-set, a well-developed supporting cast, and still the longest-running Supergirl series to date, Linda is the most underrated character in the Superman mythos. Her return would be a breath of fresh air with the current over-saturation of Kryptonians.
    Last edited by sunofdarkchild; 01-03-2021 at 12:00 AM.

I LOVE LINDA DANVERS, bring her back DC, in either look and powerset ABOVE ^
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

What is a good superhero name for Linda if she comes back? I don't like thst she is stuck as Supergirl, cause aslong as she is called thst she won't comeback
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Wherever happened to her?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    What is a good superhero name for Linda if she comes back? I don't like thst she is stuck as Supergirl, cause aslong as she is called thst she won't comeback
    Superwoman is currently available.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Wherever happened to her?
    Didio happened.

Didn't she show up trying to leave a quiet life on earth, but got recruited into hell, and we see she still has the wings?

Or did any of you see her on any other thing after thst? Maybe a group Pic type thing?

There was a great thread last year talking about what direction to take this character.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Linda-Danvers

Having her change her name to Seraph and join the Justice League Dark was one idea mentioned.

But yes, I like the character as well.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    There was a great thread last year talking about what direction to take this character.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Linda-Danvers

Having her change her name to Seraph and join the Justice League Dark was one idea mentioned.

But yes, I like the character as well.

How do you pronounce Seraph? Lol

Extraordinary Member

Didn't she show up trying to leave a quiet life on earth, but got recruited into hell, and we see she still has the wings?

Or did any of you see her on any other thing after thst? Maybe a group Pic type thing?
    Most fans try to forget Rein in Hell ever happened as it doesn't fit with anything that was established about her or where she was left at the end of her series. There hasn't been a peep about her since then.

Extraordinary Member

Hopefully one day she finds her daughter, Supergirl One Million.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Most fans try to forget Rein in Hell ever happened as it doesn't fit with anything that was established about her or where she was left at the end of her series. There hasn't been a peep about her since then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Hopefully one day she finds her daughter, Supergirl One Million.

I would like BOTH of these to happen

Happy New Year Linda .

I'd love to see Linda Danvers return, find her daughter, join the JL Dark, all great ideas.
    The character certainly deserves better than the way she was left.
    I even thought she would've made an interesting powerless guardian for Kara back when she first returned.

Seraph is my favorite for her.