Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 108
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    383

    Post At this point, X-Men Team books publishing is the Most Stable Franchise

    Jason's Avengers run is totally hot garbage.
    Dan's Fantastic Four is always ruin with shitty plots twist and plot device.
    I can't even bother to mention DC Comics at all. More like " Batman and the DC Universe". Too many Bat-books until I went insanity.

    At this point, Dear X-Men fans. Please be gratuful for what titles you have. Especially with those hardship back in 2015-2016 when the Inhumans replacing the franchise. It's so hard to earn the back the spotlight thank to Hickman.

  2. #2
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    10,039

    Default

    You're right, half of the X-Men books being good is better than all of the Brevoort books being bad.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

  3. #3
    Extraordinary Member WebLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    8,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    At this point, Dear X-Men fans. Please be gratuful for what titles you have. Especially with those hardship back in 2015-2016 when the Inhumans replacing the franchise. It's so hard to earn the back the spotlight thank to Hickman.
    Hard to be grateful when they took stuff away from me to make the Hix-Men.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

  4. #4
    A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Of all the X-books, only Leah Williams' X-Factor got cancelled.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

    MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

  5. #5
    Extraordinary Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Jason's Avengers run is totally hot garbage.
    Dan's Fantastic Four is always ruin with shitty plots twist and plot device.
    I can't even bother to mention DC Comics at all. More like " Batman and the DC Universe". Too many Bat-books until I went insanity.

    At this point, Dear X-Men fans. Please be gratuful for what titles you have. Especially with those hardship back in 2015-2016 when the Inhumans replacing the franchise. It's so hard to earn the back the spotlight thank to Hickman.
    Spider-Man comics are also doing pretty well too you know. Spider-Man and the X-Men, just like old times.

  6. #6
    DRUNK! scouse mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Yeah Spider-Man is doing well and I think Daredevil is also doing good with the current Elektra replacement arc. I dropped all the Avenger related titles ages ago and mainly stick with X Men and Spidey related titles, including the excellent Black Cat.

  7. #7
    Extraordinary Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Yeah Spider-Man is doing well and I think Daredevil is also doing good with the current Elektra replacement arc. I dropped all the Avenger related titles ages ago and mainly stick with X Men and Spidey related titles, including the excellent Black Cat.
    Spider-Man, X-Men and Daredevil, the '80s Trinity.

  8. #8
    Benefactor / Malefactor H-E-D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,818

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Hard to be grateful when they took stuff away from me to make the Hix-Men.
    What did they take away exactly?

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    8,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchFox View Post
    Of all the X-books, only Leah Williams' X-Factor got cancelled.
    Not cancelled, it's just that the story got wrapped up because Polaris moved on to the main X-Men and Leah Williams is writing "The Trial of Magneto".

  10. #10
    DRUNK! scouse mouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Liverpool UK
    Posts
    1,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Not cancelled, it's just that the story got wrapped up because Polaris moved on to the main X-Men and Leah Williams is writing "The Trial of Magneto".
    No it really was cancelled. Leah admitted so herself on Twitter, she was told the book was ending when she was scripting issue 9 so had to decide what plot threads she could wrap up.
    https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...879090693?s=19
    Last edited by scouse mouse; 05-20-2021 at 03:06 PM.

  11. #11
    Extraordinary Member WebLurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    8,291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    What did they take away exactly?
    The X-23 solo series. Only thing I read in the comics is that character.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

  12. #12
    Mighty Member mreddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    You're right, half of the X-Men books being good is better than all of the Brevoort books being bad.
    What books does he look after? I know he's on Reborn which that explains a lot.

  13. #13
    The Best There Is Wolverine12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    The X-23 solo series. Only thing I read in the comics is that character.
    She’s in the new X-Men team as a regular member. Should have plenty of page time coming up.
    You brought back Wolverine

    The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

  14. #14
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Yeah Spider-Man is doing well and I think Daredevil is also doing good with the current Elektra replacement arc. I dropped all the Avenger related titles ages ago and mainly stick with X Men and Spidey related titles, including the excellent Black Cat.
    Yup,Spider-man is Amazing right now.Daredevil is great too.Black cat is not bad either.

  15. #15
    Extraordinary Member jwatson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    Jason's Avengers run is totally hot garbage.
    Dan's Fantastic Four is always ruin with shitty plots twist and plot device.
    I can't even bother to mention DC Comics at all. More like " Batman and the DC Universe". Too many Bat-books until I went insanity.

    At this point, Dear X-Men fans. Please be gratuful for what titles you have. Especially with those hardship back in 2015-2016 when the Inhumans replacing the franchise. It's so hard to earn the back the spotlight thank to Hickman.
    I do not feel very grateful that ALL of the solo books have been white males. And i tend not to feel like i owe any gratitude for something i'm paying for unless a barista is handing it to me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

    My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •