Page 42 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Captain carter from what if show made the list i see. Is that nextwave universe monica? Speedball? Is that a female sandman? Is wonder man hollywood from the gotg?
    Last edited by Gaastra; 09-11-2021 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Captain carter from what if show made the list i see. Is that nextwave universe monica? Speedball? Is that a female sandman? Is wonder man hollywood from the gotg?
    I think Captain Carter appeared in the last Exiles comic.

She did, but that was Captain America, despite her being British. The version from What If is actually Captain Britain.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She did, but that was Captain America, despite her being British. The version from What If is actually Captain Britain.
    Probably because a British woman as Captain America seems kind of weird .

Cap, Iron Man, Vision, Wasp, and Quicksilver are together again in Trial of Magneto 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jeez, that show's designs weren't very recognisable were they? Vision looks like he has some blue on his costume, probably intended to be bare silver parts, but he's actually supposed to red underneath his costume, which should be only green and yellow. Scarlet Witch's costume and hair look miscoloured (should be red/pink and not purple, and auburn and not black). Falcon isn't showing nearly as much bare flesh as he did at the time (he changed that after his Captain America stint). Wonder Man's costume is accurate but his body shape almost looks like a Hulk. Tigra you can't see fully on that picture, but her hair looks much shorter than in the comics. Comics Hawkeye's classic cowl covers up his hair, which his costume in UTS didn't. He also seems to be more hi-tech. And while Wasp has had many different costumes, that long ponytail is definitely out of character, as Janet's hair in the comics is usually bobbed or cropped. The wings don't look right either.
    Wanda's hair use to be black in early Avengers stuff. So black is fine. She's had black, brown, auburn and red hair.

I prefer black and brown personally.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I believe that this is the team from Avengers Forever:
    avnfor02021001_scalera_var.jpg

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    What I loved more than anything was this

Attached Images Attached Images

I like the line-up, but that's a lot of red and black. Wasn't there a Thunderbolt team with that color scheme?

Peace

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Man, I have been sticking with Aaron for a long time now, but I think after this She-Hulk arc ends I'm out.

I have been hate reading it simply because of the nostalgia I have of his Thor run, but now he has TWO Avengers titles and I cannot justify that purchase.

This Avengers Forever book would be right up my alley if it were by almost any other writer. Why Aaron is getting a second book is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I like the line-up, but that's a lot of red and black. Wasn't there a Thunderbolt team with that color scheme?

Peace
    Good memory! The unpopular version of T-Bolts (at least, according to the "critics"):

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    This Avengers Forever book would be right up my alley if it were by almost any other writer. Why Aaron is getting a second book is beyond me.

It's because his run on Avengers is still selling pretty well & sales ultimately trump negative internet chatter and reviews.

I don't think so. That's just a red and black themed cover. For one thing, there's two spider powered people there. One makes sense, especially considering they'd have multiverse experience from Spider-Verse. But two? Also, Miles just changed his costume, so that's out of date. Wasp is in her original 1960s costume as well, even though her modern one (while usually black and yellow) does have a red version, used in Agents of Wakanda.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman