Page 43 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    So either Aaron starts writing normal Jen well or he writes her out at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So either Aaron starts writing normal Jen well or he writes her out at this point.
    Hopefully the second option. Aaron is probably the worst writer who ever wrote Jennifer in all of Marvel's story.

Jen appears on the cover of Avengers 52 and looks normal.

I wonder if Thor will loose intrest in her now? Or she'll loose intrest in him?

Peace

BTW, I'm not folowing the book, so they may not be a thing anymore, and my doubts are moot.

I wonder if Thor will loose intrest in her now? Or she'll loose intrest in him?

Peace

BTW, I'm not folowing the book, so they may not be a thing anymore, and my doubts are moot.
    It's not like the relationship has come up in Thor's solo book. I doubt it comes up in Jen's, to be honest.

Which means it won't survive if she leaves the Avengers. Aaron could even be forced to kibosh it if Jen gets with someone else in her solo book.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Normal She-Hulk is back.

But is Triniking?

Nope.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which means it won't survive if she leaves the Avengers. Aaron could even be forced to kibosh it if Jen gets with someone else in her solo book.
    It is already no surviving. nobody reading the books would ever think they are in a relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    It is already no surviving. nobody reading the books would ever think they are in a relationship
    It's like even Aaron got bored with it .

It's like even Aaron got bored with it .
    LOL! He got bored with his own writings!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Incredible Member

I finally got around to reading Avengers 49, and found it to be massively disappointing. Aaron wanted to pull off a clever twist like in the movies, but it doesn't work because he didn't put the work in. There aren't really any clues that would be rewarding to look for on reread. Like others have said, the way he writes Jen is not very good.

We're almost at 50 issues of Aaron's Avengers, and its been bad to mediocre at best. Can't wait for the next writer to take on the Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
    I finally got around to reading Avengers 49, and found it to be massively disappointing. Aaron wanted to pull off a clever twist like in the movies, but it doesn't work because he didn't put the work in. There aren't really any clues that would be rewarding to look for on reread. Like others have said, the way he writes Jen is not very good.

We're almost at 50 issues of Aaron's Avengers, and its been bad to mediocre at best. Can't wait for the next writer to take on the Avengers.
    And who do you guys think that will be? Not who you want, but who you think it'll be?

Peace

And who do you guys think that will be? Not who you want, but who you think it'll be?

Peace
    I guess it depends on whose free at this point but the only people I can think of are Ewing and Cates, but I don't think Cates would want to write another team book.

I guess it depends on whose free at this point but the only people I can think of are Ewing and Cates, but I don't think Cates would want to write another team book.
    Cates is gonna write both Hulk and Thor.

writing a team book alongside those two would be too much work.

Astonishing Member

I think alot of Aaron's ideas work... once Aaron no longer has control of them (eg the Eternals' existential crisis, Winter Guard)

If not for the fact that including Odin automatically spoils the while thing, I wouldn't have minded some exploration of the concept Aaron and the Celestia one-shot attempt that there have been incarnations Avengers teams (in the sense that a group of superhumans gathered together on a Day Unlike Any Other) gathered together by fate/The Machine over the eons. maybe a series of one shots.

But as I said, having Odin spoils the whole thing. It should be Buri