Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I feel the relative quiet of this thread rather points to the idea that the Avengers might need a radical overhaul (and a consistent) one)
    Well, most of the talk is going to the Heroes Reborn thread since that's what the current storyline is.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I feel the relative quiet of this thread rather points to the idea that the Avengers might need a radical overhaul (and a consistent) one)
    Radical is a really scary word...

Peace

(But I'm on board for consistent.)

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, most of the talk is going to the Heroes Reborn thread since that's what the current storyline is.
    Thank god that is over, if I wanted to read a Justice League book I'd head over to DC comics.
    So there is an Echo Phoenix Song mini-series coming out in October and the Avengers are featured on the cover for the Trial of Magneto #2.
    So if I am correct the current Avengers roster is; Black Panther, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, She Hulk, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) and Echo (Phoenix Force).
    I hope that the full roster along with Quick Silver, Vision and Wonder Man are all featured in the Magneto trial book, surely you can't enter Krakoa (an whole island of mutants) without all of your big guns present.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Thank god that is over, if I wanted to read a Justice League book I'd head over to DC comics.
    So there is an Echo Phoenix Song mini-series coming out in October and the Avengers are featured on the cover for the Trial of Magneto #2.
    So if I am correct the current Avengers roster is; Black Panther, Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, She Hulk, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) and Echo (Phoenix Force).
    I hope that the full roster along with Quick Silver, Vision and Wonder Man are all featured in the Magneto trial book, surely you can't enter Krakoa (an whole island of mutants) without all of your big guns present.
    Isn't kid Starbrand a member too at this point?

Please don't remind me of that character, omg Jason Aaron, seriously the character reminds me of the super powered baby Jack-Jack from the Incredibles.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 07-02-2021 at 10:13 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I just finished reviewing the newest issue, and it’s not horrible. It’s not good, but it’s not absolute garbage either.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I just finished reviewing the newest issue, and it’s not horrible. It’s not good, but it’s not absolute garbage either.
    What Issue ?, Heroes Return or this coming week's edition ?.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    What Issue ?, Heroes Return or this coming week's edition ?.
    46. Next Wednesday’s issue.

She's considered to be their ward... but Heroes Reborn aged her up a bit, so now she'll actually be able to fight.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The Justice League has always been my team. But in recent years I found myself gravitating more towards The Avengers. I don't think the JLA does it for me anymore. Please pardon my bad analogy lol. But I look at the Justice League as these stuck up preppy kids. While the Avengers are like a group of misfits. The nerd, the social outcast, the jock, etc....

The Avengers are just more relatable to me. I think I read everything from Busiek to Hickman. But the only thing left is the Roger Stern stories and the Kirby stuff. I didn't touch those yet.
    Last edited by atomicskull; 07-03-2021 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She's considered to be their ward... but Heroes Reborn aged her up a bit, so now she'll actually be able to fight.
    I wonder how long before somebody decides to make her a teenager then.. Champions time, etc.?

should just be a baby still, really.. the trope of rapidly-aging super-child gets tiresome..

Quote Originally Posted by atomicskull View Post
    The Justice League has always been my team. But in recent years I found myself gravitating more towards The Avengers. I don't think the JLA does it for me anymore. Please pardon my bad analogy lol. But I look at the Justice League as these stuck up preppy kids. While the Avengers are like a group of misfits. The nerd, the social outcast, the jock, etc....

The Avengers are just more relatable to me. I think I read everything from Busiek to Hickman. But the only thing left is the Roger Stern stories and the Kirby stuff. I didn't touch those yet.
    It really depends which version of both teams you look at, in my opinion.

From solicits, it appears that She-Hulk is leaving the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I'm happy for Jen .

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Replaced by the Hulk himself, Jason Aaron said from the start that he wanted to use the Hulk in this series but couldn't due to the Immortal Hulk series.
    Now that they series is over and the Hulk is available to use ?.
    Also does anybody know if it was always Aarons intention to use Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) as Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) was not available but now he is back as he doesn't rule Hell anymore.