Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Replaced by the Hulk himself, Jason Aaron said from the start that he wanted to use the Hulk in this series but couldn't due to the Immortal Hulk series.
    Now that they series is over and the Hulk is available to use ?.
    Also does anybody know if it was always Aarons intention to use Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) as Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze) was not available but now he is back as he doesn't rule Hell anymore.
    We don't know if he is availiable to use for Avengers book. Cates said his story is even crazier than Ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    We don't know if he is availiable to use for Avengers book. Cates said his story is even crazier than Ewing
    Hulk is available now to use in the pages of the Avengers as the Immortal Hulk series has come to an end, Hulk is featured in the Avengers free comic book day issue available in August images (11).jpg
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by Writerblog View Post
    Hard to believe, but okay .

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Hulk is available now to use in the pages of the Avengers as the Immortal Hulk series has come to an end, Hulk is featured in the Avengers free comic book day issue available in August images (11).jpg
    Not sure if stories are separated or Donny is collaborating with Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hard to believe, but okay .
    That is really hard to believe for sure, but soon we will take our own conclusions
    Last edited by Writerblog; 07-04-2021 at 12:49 PM.

Incredible Member

So I know my fellow CBR posters are absolutely in love with Aaron's Avengers run and wish he'd continue his run for all of eternity but when do we think Aaron's run will realistically end??

To me I think his run continues until at least the end of the year as he hasn't yet wrapped up the Vampire Nation thread or the Defenders of the deep and there's no telling where he's going with the prehistoric Avengers story.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    So I know my fellow CBR posters are absolutely in love with Aaron's Avengers run and wish he'd continue his run for all of eternity but when do we think Aaron's run will realistically end??

To me I think his run continues until at least the end of the year as he hasn't yet wrapped up the Vampire Nation thread or the Defenders of the deep and there's no telling where he's going with the prehistoric Avengers story.
    I don't think the defenders of the deep is really going anywhere. I think there's some stuff he just established and moved on. He's said issue 50 is pretty big, so there'll probably be a clear vision after that. One year seems about right, probably ending in some massive Mephisto-related event that basically allows other titles to resolve some of the various plot lines (who the Red Widow is, the vampire nation, nighthawk and the squadron supreme, etc.)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I don't think the defenders of the deep is really going anywhere. I think there's some stuff he just established and moved on. He's said issue 50 is pretty big, so there'll probably be a clear vision after that. One year seems about right, probably ending in some massive Mephisto-related event that basically allows other titles to resolve some of the various plot lines (who the Red Widow is, the vampire nation, nighthawk and the squadron supreme, etc.)

Really? I think the only plot threads he established/teased established so far that he didn't address/resolve in Avengers was Man-Thing and Squadron Supreme of America. I think we'll most likely find out the identity of the Red Widow during the course of the World War She-Hulk arc.

Really? I think the only plot threads he established/teased established so far that he didn't address/resolve in Avengers was Man-Thing and Squadron Supreme of America. I think we'll most likely find out the identity of the Red Widow during the course of the World War She-Hulk arc.
    Aaron usually solve his ownthreads, no one gonna pick it up. he is owrking on long form, he won't get out of the book before solving things. He introduced too many things, squadron, russian super heros., Avengers BC, vampires.
    I think vmpires gonna be solved By Blade on a solo book

He still hasn't introduced that past Avengers team Young Thor was on, right? I think that's probably coming at some point.

Mighty Member

well the biggest one with the connection between the ancient avengers and the current avengers. they've referenced a few times that this particular group of avengers is being called together for a specific threat. aaron also likes to foreshadow his future runs sometimes so

Other lingering threads that may or may not be resolved:

Thor learning about his connection to the Phoenix. Aaron kinda just dropped that and let it lie. There must be a reason for it.

She-Hulk's new form (probably going to be resolved this arc)

Why the old Avengers need the present team of Avengers (there's going to be a crossover at some point)

When Mephiso shows Tony the future he sees Captain America shooting green drugs into his eyes (unclear what this could be a reference to)

They've referenced a future Avengers team several time with Old Man Logan as the phoenix, so that'll probably be addressed at some point

How Mephisto is going to used Howard Stark against Ironman

To your point though, the more I look at the lingering threads, it'll probably be one big Mephisto with the infinity gauntlet time-spanning event, and whatever fall out is left will branch into new books. Like Blade as sheriff of Chernobyl (although Marvel has been reluctant to give Blade a book).The baby star-brand will probably join some team.

It's time to give somebody else a go, I like the line-up but we need a fresh take on it.
    If I see baby Starbrand joining the team in action that'll do me.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

I think Aaron wants to do at least 65 issues so the book runs longer than the first volume of New Avengers by Bendis.

Springfield Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Maggie's the only odd one out .

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Go for scorched Earth.
    "Cable was right!"