Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 401
  1. #61
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,971

    Default

    Today's episode of WandaVision reminded me of Carol's rape in Avengers #197-200, with the rapid pregnancy.

  2. #62

    Default

    spoilers:
    I don't want to even think of those issues. I like to think that Wanda's situation has her more in control, even if it ever turns out that someone else is pulling her strings.

    I think it'd always be her desire to marry Vision, settle sown and have kids. Like it was in comics.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 01-26-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  3. #63
    Astonishing Member Rang10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    I thought it was either American Eagle or Red Widow so seeing Echo be the host is ok but who knows.



    The problem is the ideas and setups are good on paper and yet, he's done nothing with them.
    Aaron really needs better execution, he seems to still be on build up phase

  4. #64
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Avengers april

    LoL, i love this cover. It looks like Tchalla looking at the audience like "can you believe this #(#(?!" lol. i know he's looking forward but the shading really works on this one where i just got a good laugh imagining his face.

    No idea who the potential phoenix is but i'm ready for this to be over and Aaron gets the book back on track or something. I feel like someone else wrote the Final host and what i was considering a pretty good Shehulk.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  5. #65
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,016

    Default

    I do not know if this Echo is the final Phoenix host, or just the next possessor of the Power in order to combat other potential hosts. It seems Aaron is setting up the story as all of these characters get a temporary power-up to see who would win if they truly possessed the power. A test of sorts.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

  6. #66
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I do not know if this Echo is the final Phoenix host, or just the next possessor of the Power in order to combat other potential hosts. It seems Aaron is setting up the story as all of these characters get a temporary power-up to see who would win if they truly possessed the power. A test of sorts.
    I am thinking about Echo too. I mean, it's clearly a female, and we can see feathers in the back of her neck, just like American Natives, like Echo.

  7. #67
    Original CBR member Jabare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Today's episode of WandaVision reminded me of Carol's rape in Avengers #197-200, with the rapid pregnancy.
    so we just posting spoilers all willy nilly now. Guess I'm going to have to avoid most MArvel threads for a while
    The J-man

  8. #68
    Astonishing Member Nomads1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro/Brazil
    Posts
    3,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    so we just posting spoilers all willy nilly now. Guess I'm going to have to avoid most MArvel threads for a while
    Yeah, I still haven't caught up with the episodes yet. Really didn't want to know anything about them, which is why I'm avoiding any threads of the series and/or of the characters themselves. Thought I was safe here.

    Peace

  9. #69
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26,071

    Default

    Yeah, anything Wandavision related really should be spoiler tagged. Except for in the show's dedicated thread, which yes, should be avoided if you're behind. It came up in the Young Avengers thread too spoilers:
    Because the babies are Speed and Wiccan
    end of spoilers

    Heroes Reborn is definitely the next Avengers arc, it has the same creative team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  10. #70
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, anything Wandavision related really should be spoiler tagged. Except for in the show's dedicated thread, which yes, should be avoided if you're behind. It came up in the Young Avengers thread too spoilers:
    Because the babies are Speed and Wiccan
    end of spoilers

    Heroes Reborn is definitely the next Avengers arc, it has the same creative team.
    No..spoilers:
    the babies are Billy an Tommy. Wiccan and Speed do not come in til much later...and have different biological parents.
    end of spoilers

  11. #71

    Default

    spoilers:
    We don't really know if the boys will follow the comics or if these boys will just grow fast like they have so far to be Wiccan and Speed. I'd rather Wanda not lose her sons too in this universe, since she already lost her parents, Pietro and Vision. Let her have her babies for once.
    end of spoilers
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

  12. #72

    Default

    with all of the mayhem that the team intervenes in for the past 20+ years, has there ever been a modern "recreation day" depicted? For example, playing a baseball game against one another? American Football? Soccer? Hockey? Basketball?

  13. #73
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    with all of the mayhem that the team intervenes in for the past 20+ years, has there ever been a modern "recreation day" depicted? For example, playing a baseball game against one another? American Football? Soccer? Hockey? Basketball?
    Yes...but few and far between. One of them was and Avengers vs Avengers West baseball game that wound up with them being arrested by Freedom Force and locked in The Vault. I have always been an advocate for more of that...the down time not the locked in The Vault
    Last edited by Chris0013; 01-26-2021 at 07:07 PM.

  14. #74
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    26,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    No..spoilers:
    the babies are Billy an Tommy. Wiccan and Speed do not come in til much later...and have different biological parents.
    end of spoilers
    That's true for the comics, but not the show.

    Changing the subject. Bleeding Cool thinks that new Phoenix is Jane Foster. That doesn't make sense considering the Mighty Valkyries announcement. Anyone got some better guesses?
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/mind...e-new-phoenix/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  15. #75
    Extraordinary Member Phoenixx9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    8,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's true for the comics, but not the show.

    Changing the subject. Bleeding Cool thinks that new Phoenix is Jane Foster. That doesn't make sense considering the Mighty Valkyries announcement. Anyone got some better guesses?
    https://bleedingcool.com/comics/mind...e-new-phoenix/
    I do not think it is going to be Jane Foster.

    I would like it to be someone powerful on their own and of course someone who has not already had the power (unless it is Jean).

    I would not mind a Valkyrie (the "New" Original one we have yet to meet or even Brunhilde).
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]


    "Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •