Mighty Member

Default so, who's doing a rewatch of the MCU...

to prepare for WandaVision and the rest of the pack this year? I certainly am. I'm spacing them out to one movie a week, so I'm guessing I'll finish by end of April, early May in time for Black Widow at that point. It's interesting watching IM 1 and how lean it feels but it works as it focuses more on character and story, with action only when necessary. It really does hinge on RDJ's performance and he nails it, which started his comeback to the A list.

On a separate issue, with Charlie Cox reprising Daredevil in the upcoming She-Hulk series, I do plan on watching DareNetflix, but I wonder how they'll work it out with viewers who hadn't seen the show.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    to prepare for WandaVision and the rest of the pack this year? I certainly am. I'm spacing them out to one movie a week, so I'm guessing I'll finish by end of April, early May in time for Black Widow at that point. It's interesting watching IM 1 and how lean it feels but it works as it focuses more on character and story, with action only when necessary. It really does hinge on RDJ's performance and he nails it, which started his comeback to the A list.

On a separate issue, with Charlie Cox reprising Daredevil in the upcoming She-Hulk series, I do plan on watching DareNetflix, but I wonder how they'll work it out with viewers who hadn't seen the show.
    Charlie Cox coming back for She Hulk or Spidey 3 is rumors. Being reported by click bait unreliable sources. Until a credible source reports it I wouldn't get my hopes up. Charlie Cox is great. So I hope they bring him over but if they do. I'd bet money he plays a new version of Daredevil.

I'm doing this, with random spacing between movies. I'm skipping the dull and boring ones, so Thor: The Dark World and Ant-Man & the Wasp are off the table.

At this point I sat through both Spider-Man movies and that solo Hulk movie starring Edward Norton (severely underrated movie) standing in its own corner.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Charlie Cox coming back for She Hulk or Spidey 3 is rumors. Being reported by click bait unreliable sources. Until a credible source reports it I wouldn't get my hopes up. Charlie Cox is great. So I hope they bring him over but if they do. I'd bet money he plays a new version of Daredevil.
    I believe Charlie Cox has been confirmed for Spidey 3, though not She Hulk yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I believe Charlie Cox has been confirmed for Spidey 3, though not She Hulk yet.
    By who? If so I'm happy but I Haven't seen a single reliable source report that. Ive seen questionable sources claim it and then youtube clickbait artists report it as fact.

I've watched Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange again, aside from the boring two I decided I won't watch I think these along with the first Thor are the weakest of the bunch, but are still good enjoyable films in their own rights.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Watched Infinity war nd Engame this week.

Anyone wonder if we will ever see that conversation Cap and bucky had before he went back to be with Peggy. Bucky clearly knew what was going on and sent Sam over to see old man cap. So clearly Steve and Bucky had they're goodbye and he told Bucky his plan. Wonder if they filmed that during Endgame and are saving it for falcon and the winter soldier? Or if the show will allude to that conversation In anyway? Either way I highly doubt Evans comes back and films anything new. Just felt like that was a convo that would have been just as emotional as a passing of the torch to Sam. If not more so

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Watched Infinity war nd Engame this week.

Anyone wonder if we will ever see that conversation Cap and bucky had before he went back to be with Peggy. Bucky clearly knew what was going on and sent Sam over to see old man cap. So clearly Steve and Bucky had they're goodbye and he told Bucky his plan. Wonder if they filmed that during Endgame and are saving it for falcon and the winter soldier? Or if the show will allude to that conversation In anyway? Either way I highly doubt Evans comes back and films anything new. Just felt like that was a convo that would have been just as emotional as a passing of the torch to Sam. If not more so
    I don't think Steve and Bucky talked. Bucky knew his plan simply because he knows Steve so well. At least, that's how the scene always came off to me.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I only rewatch films that are relevant to the new film or show. I know I will rewatch the Captain American films when Falcon and the Winter Soldier lands

Watched Thor again and I stand by what I've said about it in the earlier post, and more to note; action is mostly well shot, unfortunately when armies battle it gets hard to follow at certain shots, at least it is well colored and well lit, and looks fine and distinguishable even in all blue realm of Jotunheim and the dark environment.

A fun movie with great cinematography and great score by Patrick Doyle, but certainly my least favorite of the phase 1 entries.

TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE

Iron Man 3 was my next movie to watch, and Aldrich Killian reminds people of Syndrome from the Incredibles, but he reminds me more of Gene Hackman's Luthor with "My father used to say..." quotes.

I felt sorely disappointed at the change of the Mandarin for the movie when I saw trailers, but I loved it watching the movie, it didn't overstay its welcome and I still love it. Fans of the Mandarin should be pleased to see him in the upcoming Shang Chi movie though, and I'm assuming he will be the father instead of Dr. Fu Man Chu.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE