Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or when in combat, which is probably second nature for Kori.
    Kori's extremely proficient in both armed & unarmed combat, since she received rigorous training from the Warlords of Okaara (Perez version):

But in any event, among Kori's many favorite pastimes is sparring with Donna Troy (Perez version):

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Koriand%27r_(New_Earth)
    Last edited by K7P5V; 05-08-2021 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Kori's extremely proficient in both armed & unarmed combat, since she received rigorous training from the Warlords of Okaara (Perez version):

But in any event, among Kori's many favorite pastimes is sparring with Donna Troy (Perez version):

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Koriand%27r_(New_Earth)

I like seeing these old scans of Kory. She has a great back-story and I would love another shot at a solo title for her.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I like seeing these old scans of Kory. She has a great back-story and I would love another shot at a solo title for her.
    I agree that I would love to see her get another shot at a series, but I dont want her to be the same naive character she was written as. She's been on this world for a good while now, I would like to see her character show that development.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I agree that I would love to see her get another shot at a series, but I dont want her to be the same naive character she was written as. She's been on this world for a good while now, I would like to see her character show that development.
    I'd be good with a more...straightforward Starfire solo as well .

Agreed with the above posts. While I enjoyed some aspects of her previous solo title, I think it left a lot to be desired. If she were to get a new solo, I would want it to have a more serious tone. I also think Kory can act as the means to explore and enrich more of the Vega Star System. In current canon, is it still cut off from the GL Corps?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or when in combat, which is probably second nature for Kori.
    She is a warrior princess, after all!

Starfire Pinup - Colored
    by
    MRGunn-Art

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Starfire Pinup - Colored
    by
    MRGunn-Art
    Kind of sinister and seductive Starfire here...

Extraordinary Member

remember when she ended racism
    a legend

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I agree with you and the video about Alex Ross. I feel like the Teen Titans cartoon really changed Starfire's look and personality to be more kid-friendly, which in turn lead to many changes for her comic-book self. I prefer her to be pupil-less and I would also change the green starbolts back to their original orange/red.

She was introduced as being golden.
    Her first boyfriend, Franklin Crandall chalked up her complexion to being a Mediterranean tan

There is a reason why she was nicknamed "Goldie" by Victor and Garfield.

Roy had kissed by surprise and called her "Tawny Vixen

She wasn't always orange

She was even golden brown in some issues where she appeared with her second husband who she married after she broke up with Dick.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I'll be honest, I always thought of her as having more Latina features. If I was casting Starfire, that'd be where I go with it. Aside from the curly hair, she's no more Mediterranean than most.

Source: I'm Mediterranean and so is my entire family. lol

Yeah, I think Starfire was coded latina but idk, I think someone who is latino will probably have better insight into this than me.

Anyway, I think cutiepiesensei cosplay did a great job with her Starfire cosplay and this is how I imagine Starfire would look like IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yeah, I think Starfire was coded latina but idk, I think someone who is latino will probably have better insight into this than me.

Anyway, I think cutiepiesensei cosplay did a great job with her Starfire cosplay and this is how I imagine Starfire would look like IRL.

perfection, wow.

Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 06-01-2021 at 12:50 PM.