Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default So if the end Death Metal means everyone remembers everything now...

...Does this mean Harley Quinn remembers she's a child murderer?

oh my god dude, with all due respect but you ask the same question every time continuity is brought up! you kinda gotta get over it dude. these characters ain't real, their crimes ain't real, them kids ain't real; it's fine.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

I thought it was everything happened...but nothing matters...?

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    oh my god dude, with all due respect but you ask the same question every time continuity is brought up! you kinda gotta get over it dude. these characters ain't real, their crimes ain't real, them kids ain't real; it's fine.
    IIRC, I may have brought it up in a thread or two, but I never made a full thread discussing this. One talking about Harley in general and this came up, but not about this specifically. I just waited to for the end of Death Metal to confirm it so I could make it and discuss it directly.

Incredible Member

"Everything happened, but nothing matters." Heh, that's a good way of putting it. But yeah, Harley fans have no excuse now. She killed people. Children. End of story.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    ...Does this mean Harley Quinn remembers she's a child murderer?
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    I thought it was everything happened...but nothing matters...?
    and yes

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGlovez View Post
    "Everything happened, but nothing matters." Heh, that's a good way of putting it. But yeah, Harley fans have no excuse now. She killed people. Children. End of story.
    and Dick cheated on Starfire with Barbara and Jason shot Damian and Talia raped Bruce and Deathstroke had sex with a 13 year old and Bruce dated Talia when she's 19 and Dick's 18 and Bruce sliced Jason's throat to save Joker and...
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-05-2021 at 07:37 AM.

Just keep her nonsense confined to the Bat books where she belongs and away from the characters I care about and she can have a body count higher than the Nazis for all I care.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    and Dick cheated on Starfire with Barbara and Jason shot Damian and Talia raped Bruce and Deathstroke had sex with a 13 year old and Bruce dated Talia when she's 19 and Dick's 18 and Bruce sliced Jason's throat to save Joker and...
    Sounds good to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Yes

and yes

Morrison's retcon of talia raping Bruce was retconned by Morrison and Tomasi. Bruce himself recalls the night and narrates on the events, describing it as he was inlove and followed his heart. So don't think that applies.

Also what's this about Bruce slitting Jason's throat? Surely that can't be right?

I like everything being canon but loose. It was a ball ache trying to figure out what was /wasn't canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Morrison's retcon of talia raping Bruce was retconned by Morrison and Tomasi. Bruce himself recalls the night and narrates on the events, describing it as he was inlove and followed his heart. So don't think that applies.

Also what's this about Bruce slitting Jason's throat? Surely that can't be right?

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Jeez! What title is this from?
    I guess it was an accident but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Jeez! What title is this from?
    I guess it was an accident but still.
    This might be a shocker, but Under the Red Hood, which makes me appreciate the movie all the more for changing that. Last I remember quite intentional from Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    This might be a shocker, but Under the Red Hood, which makes me appreciate the movie all the more for changing that.
    I'm surprised this hasn't been retconned. Poor Jason. This is a lot man

BANNED

If everyone remembers everything that each of them has done in all continuities then there should be alot of drama and trust issues. The point of Harley as a character was someone who was willing to commit any kind of atrocity just to please Mr.Jay.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

Bwahah.. Love it!!