Mighty Member

Post Nick Fury Sr Appreciation 2021

He has risen, he has return, he is finally back in action in the Marvel Universe. Happy New Year to the Nick Fury fans. Here is a glimpse the last we saw him back being a hero.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 01-05-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Happy New Year to OG!Fury .

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    He has risen, he has return, he is finally back in action in the Marvel Universe. Happy New Year to the Nick Fury fans. Here is a glimpse the last we saw him back being a hero.
    There's a pic of DC's Teen Titans here...

Hoping 2021 will see OG Nick have a more active role in the Marvel Universe (616):

Last edited by K7P5V; 01-05-2021 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Fantastic Member

I'm really interested to see how the extended Captain America family reacts to finding out Nick Fury is alive. I always enjoyed their interactions and history.

I think you mean Nick Fury.

OG Nick Fury.

OGNickFury.jpg

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

I just want to say that everything that happened to Nick Fury in Original Sin was beyond stupid, and I am SO glad they are dropping that nonsense, especially chaining Nick Fury on the moon, and bringing back THE OG Marvel super spy!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    OG Nick Fury.

OGNickFury.jpg
    LOL! That's awesome!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

There's been a push here against Nick's cosmic turn as a watcher type. Now, OG Nick has been kept relatively fit through the Infinity Formula and while that solution fits to keep him alive and kicking decades after WW2, it doesn't kick him up at all in a way that's acceptable. Nick's hit the top of the "human" achievement scale. What I think would be interesting is to take some of the historic characters from Hickman's SHIELD story and hook Fury up with them. Now taking a guy who started as a sergeant in WW2 and linking him with Galileo, DaVinci and others like them is pulling him out of his war and espionage elements, but it seems a much better path for me than him being a Watcher, or the watcher's gun-totting sidekick.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    There's been a push here against Nick's cosmic turn as a watcher type. Now, OG Nick has been kept relatively fit through the Infinity Formula and while that solution fits to keep him alive and kicking decades after WW2, it doesn't kick him up at all in a way that's acceptable. Nick's hit the top of the "human" achievement scale. What I think would be interesting is to take some of the historic characters from Hickman's SHIELD story and hook Fury up with them. Now taking a guy who started as a sergeant in WW2 and linking him with Galileo, DaVinci and others like them is pulling him out of his war and espionage elements, but it seems a much better path for me than him being a Watcher, or the watcher's gun-totting sidekick.
    What an intriguing idea! Especially if Hickman himself wrote it!

I did like Neil Gaiman's alt-universe take on Nick Fury in 1602, as the Queen's spymaster.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    It’s intriguing that the Watcher, who was killed by Nick Fury by the way, resurrected Nick again? Why do that, unless “Original Sin” was something the Watcher instigated himself, and knew what he was doing. Sort of like a fade out to give him space to look into “the Reckoning” without being bothered by anybody.

As it is, white haired, old, Nick Fury is back, not fresh-faced, young, Nick Fury, so I don’t know if he has the Infinity serum in him. I am intrigued by his Steranko era jumpsuit though, as though he is going to be injected back into SHIELD.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    As it is, white haired, old, Nick Fury is back, not fresh-faced, young, Nick Fury, so I don’t know if he has the Infinity serum in him. I am intrigued by his Steranko era jumpsuit though, as though he is going to be injected back into SHIELD.
    The Infinity Formula slowed his aging, didn't it? It didn't work to keep him young forever. But with all this Watcher stuff going on, it's tough to ascertain exactly what's making Nick not looking and acting as if he was getting birthday greetings from Willard Scott (google it kids, and get off my lawn!).