Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fear the Day walker. Blade Appreciation 2021

We start the year assured of the knowledge we are getting our guy back, and in a big way in the MCU! Now we need to see the return of a solo series for Blade! Please pack pics and post to this thread for him!

Happy New Year to my favorite vampire hunter .

What are new or interesting things that should be included or explored with a new ongoing book for Blade?

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    What are new or interesting things that should be included or explored with a new ongoing book for Blade?
    customized weapons.
    More fighting styles.
    more creatures beyond traditional vampires. break out the Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual update and have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    customized weapons.
    More fighting styles.
    more creatures beyond traditional vampires. break out the Dungeons & Dragons Monster Manual update and have at it.
    Nice, agreed. I praying that with the growing expansion of vampire nation, we see a foundation built for Blades future sustainability. Then extended to larger supernatural and mystical worlds where there more interaction with Strange, Voodoo, and even Captain Britain.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    customized weapons.
    More fighting styles.
    Exactly, I'd love to see more worldbuilding. Blade has really expanded in the last few years, between fighting the literal Devil and Asgardian demons. I'd love to see Blade's world and hunting expand to reflect that. Like him tailing particular threats to other realms. They could build on his relationship with boy-thing and Dr. Voodoo to do that.

Also exploring new vampires. I liked that the Blade anime showed him fighting various versions of vampires throughout Asia, itd be cool to see some version from Africa or the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    Exactly, I'd love to see more worldbuilding. Blade has really expanded in the last few years, between fighting the literal Devil and Asgardian demons. I'd love to see Blade's world and hunting expand to reflect that. Like him tailing particular threats to other realms. They could build on his relationship with boy-thing and Dr. Voodoo to do that.

Also exploring new vampires. I liked that the Blade anime showed him fighting various versions of vampires throughout Asia, itd be cool to see some version from Africa or the Caribbean.
    You looking to get that gig? Spot on ideas that need to be explored!