Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    you're right it's not confirmed by any means.

Also, did anyone notice they've got Blade with a cross logo in the Heroes Reborn event? Do you think Aaron's just throwing in random things for research and development? Just throwing a lot of different concepts out there for Blade and seeing what sticks?

Maybe he uses crosses now or has some tie to a church organization? A secret order of vampire hunters?
    I'm just happy Aaron has experimented so much with his look. This new one and the armor he wears sometimes with the Avengers have been great re-designs. If I had to bet though, I don't think the movie will stray too far from his initial movie look. I feel like most initial introductions for characters try to give them their classic look at least once.

Mighty Member

Ewing writing Blade again

IMMORTAL HULK #47
    AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Homage Variant Cover by JOE BENNETT
    SPIDER-MAN VILLAINS VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    Last time, it was just business - and they destroyed a town and left the Immortal Hulk in pieces.
    Now they’re in the middle of New York City, fighting a very different kind of Hulk...
    ...and the AVENGERS are taking it personally.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

never thought I'd see Alex Ross draw Blade!
    The J-man

Mighty Member

Yea this looks real cool. Also if you look careful, it looks like Blade's sword has snapped off in Hulk's body

Extraordinary Member

I never thought I'd see Wesley Snipes vs the Hulk. Such an unexpected, but very welcomed surprise.

Thank you, Alex Ross.

I think what's impressive is Blade is still standing - while Thor (a favorite of mine!) looks to be worse for the wear!
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Mighty Member

yea looks like all the power houses are laid out

Incredible Member

you're right it's not confirmed by any means.

Also, did anyone notice they've got Blade with a cross logo in the Heroes Reborn event? Do you think Aaron's just throwing in random things for research and development? Just throwing a lot of different concepts out there for Blade and seeing what sticks?

Maybe he uses crosses now or has some tie to a church organization? A secret order of vampire hunters?
    Most likely the holy order of vampire hunters introduced in issue three of WOLVERINE known as the Nightguard. Wolverine was rescued by a member of the organization. A young lady named Louise. Maybe in the Heroes Reborn reality he was recruited in the group at some point.

I hope he gets a solo when his movie drops.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post
    Most likely the holy order of vampire hunters introduced in issue three of WOLVERINE known as the Nightguard. Wolverine was rescued by a member of the organization. A young lady named Louise. Maybe in the Heroes Reborn reality he was recruited in the group at some point.
    GREAT connection!

Mighty Member

Blade being able to identify the exact type of magic present just off scent is one of his underrated powers. I think he's been able to smell demons and when something is being summoned too.

Also I wonder if it's intentional that they seem to have Blade working with Thor somewhat often relative to the other avengers

I remember in Mighty Avengers he could sense when Shuma Gorath was being summoned. He even advised powerman 2 and White Tiger on how to channel their powers to push him back

I think they are just having Blade interact with all the Avengers. He only started interacting with Thor recently during the Phoenix issue.

Ironman is probably the Avenger he’s had the fewest interactions with
    Last edited by Jabare; 03-31-2021 at 01:43 PM.
    The J-man

Mighty Member

I remember in Mighty Avengers he could sense when Shuma Gorath was being summoned. He even advised powerman 2 and White Tiger on how to channel their powers to push him back

I think they are just having Blade interact with all the Avengers. He only started interacting with Thor recently during the Phoenix issue.

Ironman is probably the Avenger he’s had the fewest interactions with
    I was also thinking about in the Ghost Rider arc where he and Thor did their version of the fireball special

Quote Originally Posted by Tracks View Post
    I was also thinking about in the Ghost Rider arc where he and Thor did their version of the fireball special
    Oh I forgot about that
    The J-man

It's interesitng that Blade seems to be on great terms with Angela and Thor.
    The J-man