Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
batman / superman, a comic in which the role of superman is to be the useless victim, that his dna is played with 0 effort and that he is thrown out for being so stupid that he is a threat, while batman is the omnipotent god rescuing the damsel in distress. that this comic is called batman / superman is an insult to superman and his fans, they would simply have to call him batgod and the useless whore.
To me it was about Superman trusting people and giving them second chances even when he could just beat them up.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
Plus, Lex also doesn't seem all that clever here and it feels weird that the solution Superman brings back for the United Planets was "it's cool to effectively steal Lexor's resources, destroying their planet's means of income (ya know, after i invaders and destroyed their infrastructure) in the process, because Lex is a meanie and made the civilians be mean to me too"
I'm sure that the idea was that "Superman technically didn't steal anything, he just synthesized it", but it rises another question - why he didn't do it earlier? Unless I missed it, these crystals are not "new thing" since UP workers knew what they are so they were present in other planets as well, but Superman probably didn't feel like making them irrelevant since they were on friendly planets? And whole idea that Lex didn't do any geological research on his planet (they were basically on surface!) is mind boggling.

So now planet is still isolated, is still ran by Lex and doesn't have any natural resources. But hey, United Planets solved their energy problems!