Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It took me a little while, but I was finally able to read Uncanny X-Force (2013) #12.

I haven't read most of that X-Force run. I tried to see if there were more issues than just #12, but I just couldn't do it.

I didn't like that comic to begin with, and gave up on it early. Time and distance from when it was published haven't really made me think differently.

I hate to be this critical of any comic, but that comic was complete trash. It is one of the worst comics that I have ever read.

As far as the art, the regular artist was pretty good. I believe that it was Garney. The art for issue 12 was not very good. To me, The anatomy looked off in many of the panels. I also thought that Spiral looked a little to skinny. Those are just my opinions. I wouldn't doubt if the artist has improved. Everyone needs to work at their craft to become better at it. No matter what your craft is.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Could you believe that I haven't read it? So I can't have an opinion about it, sorry.

As for the artist, I think it's Adrian Alphona. Sorry again, but I personally like his style very much. Again, a matter of taste, I guess...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ricochet Rita View Post
    Could you believe that I haven't read it? So I can't have an opinion about it, sorry.

As for the artist, I think it's Adrian Alphona. Sorry again, but I personally like his style very much. Again, a matter of taste, I guess...
    I am surprised haha. I did look at Adrian Alphona's work - it has improved over time so this issue is an earlier, rougher sample of their work. I highly recommend the full series (as well as the tie in parts of Cable and X Force, the ending wont make sense if you didn't know that the two series intertwine at the end). Do give it a read if you have the resources available to you as it's the best Spiral involved story that doesn't really involve Mojo at all. Tough it does show two times that her experiences with Mojo are the most traumatizing things of her life (rightfully so!). Also, some of the character development seems to have carried over somewhat into the post HoXPoX world. Would like to hear your thoughts on it even if we don't agree on the art style haha!