View Poll Results: What's your Book of the Month??

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #26

0 0%
  • AGENTS OF FURY #4

0 0%
  • AMAZING FANTASY #14

1 50.00%
  • BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #18

0 0%
  • CAPTAIN AMERICA #26

0 0%
  • FANTASTIC FOUR #26

0 0%
  • FANTASTIC FOUR volume 1: “THE FIERCE AND THE FANTASTIC”

0 0%
  • HULK IN HELL #1

1 50.00%
  • INFINITY WATCH #4

0 0%
  • THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #18

0 0%
  • THE MIGHTY THOR #26

0 0%
  • NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #2

0 0%
  • UNCANNY X-MEN #26

0 0%
  • AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #10

0 0%
  • They're all equally great!

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey Exciter,

Glad you're still doing Age of Marvels, and glad you're still doing Captain America. I haven't done this in a while, but one of everything.

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #26
    AGENTS OF FURY #4
    AMAZING FANTASY #14
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #18
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #26
    FANTASTIC FOUR #26
    FANTASTIC FOUR volume 1: “THE FIERCE AND THE FANTASTIC”
    HULK IN HELL #1
    INFINITY WATCH #4
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #18
    THE MIGHTY THOR #26
    NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #2
    UNCANNY X-MEN #26
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #10

I will have one of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Falcon View Post
    Hey Exciter,

Glad you're still doing Age of Marvels, and glad you're still doing Captain America. I haven't done this in a while, but one of everything.

AGENTS OF FURY #4
    AMAZING FANTASY #14
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #18
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #26
    FANTASTIC FOUR #26
    HULK IN HELL #1
    INFINITY WATCH #4
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #18
    THE MIGHTY THOR #26
    UNCANNY X-MEN #26
    Good to see you RF!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #26 (Is Laura old enough to know who the Beastie Boys are? Oh, the song's for us? Never mind.)
    AGENTS OF FURY #4 (Is Nick on a budget? Bond would've been is a classy place with Room Service. Is he paying hourly rates?)
    AMAZING FANTASY #14 (Ah, meddling kids. Doncha just love 'em? Flash wants to anyway.)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #18 (Is this book going to B&W? Where are the bright colors we've become accustomed to in out funny books?)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #26 (I gotta say this new Cap has nice hair. And the "All You Can Eat" buffet is an indicator of fiscal conservatism. Pretty good.)
    FANTASTIC FOUR #26 (Either Franklin needs a time out or a medal for saving the world. Does Cleghorn know what he's doing?)
    FANTASTIC FOUR volume 1: “THE FIERCE AND THE FANTASTIC” (Franklin AGAIN?! AOM is going to become rich off these completists. Maybe the plotters will see some of this.)
    HULK IN HELL #1 (The FF creative team assumes no responsibility for any damage to hell as a result of the "One More Day" event.)
    INFINITY WATCH #4 (Starlin's bar. The reference of the year! I'd drink there.)
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #18 (Heroes recovering from a defeat by getting new clothes doesn't fill me with confidence.)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #26 (Mistletoe? Thank Odin Christmas has passed and that stuff is no longer available.)
    NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #2 (Blaastar Batson?)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #26 (So why would I buy this if I know the final score? Oh, yeah, the variant cover. Well played. I'll take the variant. One in back that hasn't been touched by anyone.)
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #10 (I should say the 2020 glasses for a New year's celebration were kinda cool.)

As the month comes to an end, remember to get your last minute purchases in! Purchases before I get around to tallying sales will count!

Plotters, also get your solicitations in for February!
    Age of Marvels and DC Next Dawn - Monthly Fan Made Solicitation Competitions on these very forums, make your pulls now! Want back story? Check the Wiki!

AMAZING FANTASY #14
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #26
    FANTASTIC FOUR #26
    HULK IN HELL #1
    THE MIGHTY THOR #26
    UNCANNY X-MEN #26
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

one of everything.

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #26 (Is Gaap like Doop but Demon?)
    AGENTS OF FURY #4 (The powers of propaganda.)
    AMAZING FANTASY #14 (Yeah, I think escape rooms are retro.)
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #18 (American Panther? Jaguar?)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #26 (Not the Captain Russia I imagined but that design is cool!)
    FANTASTIC FOUR #26 (Family Drama, classic!)
    FANTASTIC FOUR volume 1: “THE FIERCE AND THE FANTASTIC” (Fighting the F4 at the Baxter is probably not a good idea.)
    HULK IN HELL #1 (Smash all hope, Ye who enter here, sure thing Dante!)
    INFINITY WATCH #4
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #18 (Sounds like a good job, you get paid to play with Power Armor, nothing to lose.)
    THE MIGHTY THOR #26 (The northern gods and their enchantments, there's always a weakness. Let's hope Hodur doesn't show up.)
    UNCANNY X-MEN #26 (Kneel before your Queen of Earth, Magik!)
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #10 (TVA story by Hickman? Sign me up.)

Another month has passed in the mighty Age of Marvels manner, the smoke has cleared from the field of competition, and it is time once again to tally the sales based on YOUR purchases!

As every month, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ editorial staff wishes to sincerely thank everyone who participated in our fan-made solicitation project.

Follow all the latest developments at CBR’S AGE OF MARVELS BULLPEN!

Now, without further ado, CBR’s Age of Marvels’ monthly sales tally and voting results for FEBRUARY 2021!

TOTAL SALES:
    TOP SELLING TITLE: AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #26, AMAZING FANTASY #14, CAPTAIN AMERICA #26, FANTASTIC FOUR #26, FANTASTIC FOUR volume 1: “THE FIERCE AND THE FANTASTIC”, HULK IN HELL #1, THE MIGHTY THOR #26, UNCANNY X-MEN #26, and AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #10 with 7!
    RUNNERS-UP: AGENTS OF FURY #4, BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #18, INFINITY WATCH #4, THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #18, and NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #2 with 6.

BREAKDOWN:

AGENTS OF A.R.C.A.N.A. #26 – 7
    AMAZING FANTASY #14 – 7
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #26 - 7
    FANTASTIC FOUR #26 - 7
    FANTASTIC FOUR volume 1: “THE FIERCE AND THE FANTASTIC” - 7
    HULK IN HELL #1 – 7
    THE MIGHTY THOR #26 – 7
    UNCANNY X-MEN #26 - 7
    AOM QUARANTINE SPECIAL #10 - 7
    AGENTS OF FURY #4 - 6
    BLACK PANTHER: KING OF WAKANDA #18 - 6
    INFINITY WATCH #4 - 6
    THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #18 - 6
    NEW GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #2 - 6

Of course, the sales figures are hand tallied and subject to human error. If I have miscalculated any sales be assured that it was not intentional and, if brought to my attention, will be corrected ASAP.

We hope to see you all again next month! Sales victory will be rewarded handsomely! Reward points will be adjusted shortly.