Default Master of Genetic cheat codes, Synch Appreciation 2021!

As we await the return of Everett from The Vault, let consider the potential and possibilities ahead for the character Synch! Thoughts on his status, changes he may have undergone?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    As we await the return of Everett from The Vault, let consider the potential and possibilities ahead for the character Synch! Thoughts on his status, changes he may have undergone?
    Yes.. I am very much interested in his personality changes. He has always been even tempered and level headed.. How has being alive 500 years changed his outlook. I really appreciate his optimism and I hope he retains it even if he becomes a bit more pragmatic.

Power wise ... I just wonder how he feels to be so around so many mutants.. Does being on Kraoka give him a buzz, does he feel high off powers... I also hope they lean into his ability to use powers in ways that the orignial user hasnt or cant use their powers.. I really hope he becomes a big player going forward.. Also he better be in the mix doing some mutant magic sooner than later!

Synch as a character means more to me than any other character in all of comics. He is the mutant I would want to be and I absolutely love the visual of his synch aura. I truly hope there are amazing things in store for Everett.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Synch as a character means more to me than any other character in all of comics. He is the mutant I would want to be and I absolutely love the visual of his synch aura. I truly hope there are amazing things in store for Everett.
    Damn Dude I wanna be Synch!
    GrindrStone(D)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Yes.. I am very much interested in his personality changes. He has always been even tempered and level headed.. How has being alive 500 years changed his outlook. I really appreciate his optimism and I hope he retains it even if he becomes a bit more pragmatic.

Power wise ... I just wonder how he feels to be so around so many mutants.. Does being on Kraoka give him a buzz, does he feel high off powers... I also hope they lean into his ability to use powers in ways that the orignial user hasnt or cant use their powers.. I really hope he becomes a big player going forward.. Also he better be in the mix doing some mutant magic sooner than later!
    You posted so much creativity here. I hope the writers are on the same page as you.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    His synch aura is the best mutant manifestation, imo.

Artists did a great job with his aura in the past, but when they showed him recently, the colorists were sleeping at the wheel. How did we go from this:

to this?

Whomever is working on his return issue; please come correct.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post

I love contemplating the idea that if he were to go on the second island and taking into account the fact those mutants have evolved into stronger forms, can you imagine some of the powers he could synch to?