Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Astonishing Member

Hmm no new information but good backstory behind the multiple trials.

Incredible Member teapartyofthedead's Avatar

I’ve had both doses, and I’ve yet to have my latent x gene activated smh.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I have to say Xaddy o--[M]--o was all kinds of awesome throughout today's PS:XM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

A king can’t take a step with getting hassled by cops, so sad.

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    A king can’t take a step with getting hassled by cops, so sad.
    Thatīs the story of his life, happens everytime he tries to be nice still I am in such a good mood after Planet Size that I am looking forward to see him teach Nova some good manners

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I have to say Xaddy o--[M]--o was all kinds of awesome throughout today's PS:XM.
    He really was, solved the Arrako, Hellfire situation, made a new base to wait for the phalanx and another headquarters for SWORD in just one move and his interaction with Ororo and Jean was good, I hope to see more of that
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-17-2021 at 12:03 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Thatīs the story of his life, happens everytime he tries to be nice still I am in sucha good mood after Planet Size that I am looking forward to see him teach Nova some manners
    Such a gracious man, truly a leader we can all admire. But I admit, I’m more looking forward to Ewing exploring the tension between Magneto and the rest of the family. The way everyone else in the galaxy has to tiptoe around that whole mess as official state policy has me chuckling a little. Just goes to show why oligarchies are terrible for societies.

I've always been under the impression Rich doesn't necessarily keep up-to-date with all of the random goings-on of Earth. What's the last super-villain thing he's even aware of Magneto doing?

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teapartyofthedead View Post
    Such a gracious man, truly a leader we can all admire. But I admit, I’m more looking forward to Ewing exploring the tension between Magneto and the rest of the family. The way everyone else in the galaxy has to tiptoe around that whole mess as official state policy has me chuckling a little. Just goes to show why oligarchies are terrible for societies.
    Lol he truly is at least this time he doesnīt have soviet soldiers and the Avengers fighting over getting to capture him.

Me too and itīs good itīs already mentioned here in the preview I have the feeling Ewing is planning something big with all this, right now Nova Corps and GOTG know for a fact thereīs trouble between the Kree/Skrull Empyre and Krakoa, they donīt know Magneto used to be related to them and that this problem is really a family issue, you are right all this sounds like an oligarchy but I appreciate Ewing took the more fun path to tackle the retcon without really changing it, like HoM was something but now most civilizations at Space will have to know about Magnetoīs family issues and this doesnīt fail to make me smile and chuckle a bit.

I would not be surprised to see Teddy,Billy and Magneto tension in the next SWORD issue and itīs only a matter of time before Wanda herself addresses this and Magneto keeps his possition because heīs stuborn and its not just his call to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    I've always been under the impression Rich doesn't necessarily keep up-to-date with all of the random goings-on of Earth. What's the last super-villain thing he's even aware of Magneto doing?
    I donīt know but this just sounds like he considers Magneto as bad guy on principle and will punch him on sight, Ewing talked about writting GOTG as the Avengers of the Galaxy while SWORD are the X-men so moments like this are not rare, thereīs always been tension between the two groups.

Right now Nova probably believes Krakoa is overextending themselves and getting into affairs that donīt concern them but Abigail is too pragmatic so she will do what she will do if she believes she has to so tension is on the horizon.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-17-2021 at 12:29 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022