Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Favorite moments from Planet Size

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

Bruh I just need Mags & Billy to be in the same room Ewing please give it to me sir!!! I wanna see the shade-off!! Old elitist mutant, vs the Gay, Jewish, Future God give it to me!! *whines*

Agreed, canīt wait to see the drama but I guess thatīs why Ewing is taking his time with this, it would not be the same if they just interacted out of nowhere and all this talk and comments by other characters are just giving me more expectatives for their meeting, I am sure it will be during Last Anhiliation, if Mags is still free despite his trial lol that man always getting himself in trouble, also canīt wait to see Ewing tackle Wanda and Magnetoīs relationship, it will be great
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 06-17-2021 at 04:12 PM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

INFERNO #1 (OF 4)

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • VALERIO SCHITI (A) • Cover by Jerome Opeņa
    VARIANT COVER BY ARTGERM
    VIRGIN VARIANT COVER BY ARTGERM
    STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY CARMEN CARNERO
    WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY MARK BROOKS
    VARIANT COVER BY JEFF DEKAL
    VARIANT COVER BY OSCAR VEGA
    VARIANT COVER BY PEACH MOMOKO
    HOMAGE VARIANT COVER BY R.B. SILVA
    HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY GREG CAPULLO
    THE CULMINATION OF JONATHAN HICKMAN’S X-MEN BEGINS HERE!
    “There will be an island—not the first, but the last…” Promises were made and broken. The rulers of Krakoa have been playing a dangerous game with a dangerous woman, and they are about to see how badly that can burn them. Mastermind of the X-Men JONATHAN HICKMAN brings his plans to a head, joined by an incredible lineup of artists beginning with VALERIO SCHITI… as one woman follows through on her promise to burn the nation of Krakoa to the ground.
    56 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #2 (OF 5)

LEAH WILLIAMS (W) • LUCAS WERNECK (A) • COVER BY VALERIO SCHITI
    Variant Cover by GERALD PAREL
    Variant Cover by STEPHANIE HANS
    Variant Cover by IVAN SHAVRIN
    VARIANT COVER BY David Baldeon

HABEAS CORPSES!
    Heroes of the Marvel Universe came to Krakoa for a memorial. Now they’ve got a fight.
    Magneto pushes Krakoa and the Council to the brink!
    Also…there’s something wrong with the body...

48 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

Thank you Juan, always liked his art, itīs going to be great to have him on Marauders.

Really liked how Duggen showed his leadership and his partnership with Ororo in those panels, I can bet he choose her to become Marsīs regent.

Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 07-02-2021 at 12:19 PM.

By Peter V Nguyen aka ink4884

Thank You Juan

Ok,itīs a good thing the trailer is already dobuting Magneto killed Wanda and that he seems to be bassically questioning the Quiet Council or asking them to revive Wanda while them mostly seem to be rejecting his proposal, good scene of him fighthing with Mr Sinister, it would have been better if he did that from the beggining but if he had anything to do with Wanda being killed better late than never.

Pietro is nowhere to be found on the trailers which doesnīt make any sense unless heīs also dead.

Lorna is hurt, crying and in schock, I hope Leah doesnīt have Magneto reject or hurt Lorna over Wanda, because that would be way off character but I could see her crying thinking he killed Wanda.

That scene with the Avengers closest to Wanda is very good and what I was expecting to see from them, they are going to Krakoa and not in a peacefull way.

"Krakoa is going to be burned to the ground" seems to be an indication Mystique may have been involved, Mr Sinister for the way Magneto is talking to him or maybe even Onslaught.

I also didnīt like Wanda running from her attacker unless she was taken by surprise or sheīs surprised for being attacked by Magneto but even in this case sheīs not a stranger to counterattack.

Worst case scenario for me its Magneto guilty and becomes a villain again and itīs stage 1 for Mystiqueīs revenge. I really hope this isnīt the case.

Other case scenario: It was someone else, like Onslaught, maybe possesing someone a big enough villain for the X-men and Avengers to have to unite to fight and this ends with them working out previous bad experiences, Wanda alive again and maybe recognized as a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Thank You Juan

Ok,itīs a good thing the trailer is already dobuting Magneto killed Wanda and that he seems to be bassically questioning the Quiet Council or asking them to revive Wanda while them mostly seem to be rejecting his proposal, good scene of him fighthing with Mr Sinister, it would have been better if he did that from the beggining but if he had anything to do with Wanda being killed better late than never.

Pietro is nowhere to be found on the trailers which doesnīt make any sense unless heīs also dead.

Lorna is hurt, crying and in schock, I hope Leah doesnīt have Magneto reject or hurt Lorna over Wanda, because that would be way off character but I could see her crying thinking he killed Wanda.

That scene with the Avengers closest to Wanda is very good and what I was expecting to see from them, they are going to Krakoa and not in a peacefull way.

"Krakoa is going to be burned to the ground" seems to be an indication Mystique may have been involved, Mr Sinister for the way Magneto is talking to him or maybe even Onslaught.

I also didnīt like Wanda running from her attacker unless she was taken by surprise or sheīs surprised for being attacked by Magneto but even in this case sheīs not a stranger to counterattack.

Worst case scenario for me its Magneto guilty and becomes a villain again and itīs stage 1 for Mystiqueīs revenge. I really hope this isnīt the case.

Other case scenario: It was someone else, like Onslaught, maybe possesing someone a big enough villain for the X-men and Avengers to have to unite to fight and this ends with them working out previous bad experiences, Wanda alive again and maybe recognized as a mutant.
    All this.
    I can see Wanda fleeing from Onslaught anybody else just doesn't make sense.
    Surely Quick Silver will be featured, it would fail the mini series if he isn't.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    All this.
    I can see Wanda fleeing from Onslaught anybody else just doesn't make sense.
    Surely QuickSilver will be featured, it would fail the mini series if he isn't.
    Onslaught right now can possess anyone from Krakoa so m guess is that she was taken by surprise, another good suspect is "The Morrigan" a godness of death X-factor had been fighting, both characters are powerful enough but donīt show their true selfs so I guess this could be enough to take Wanda with her guard down.

I also think, given the solicits comment about the body not being quite right, that itīs a possibility Wanda just went into her astral form to investigate further whatīs going on on Krakoa and she left behind a fake body. Dr Strange also does when heīs taken by surprise.

Also I donīt know if this means anything but Magneto and her were talking and dancing for a long time, like that would be the longer conversation they ever had and I could see him having doubts about the ressurrection process and consulting with her to know what this means from the mystical side, X-factor was also a book that would involde itself deeply into the ressurrection process and how it works so I could see that being explored in this last story from them and Magneto knows his limits when it comes to magic but some characters do come back a little different or donīt remember everything that happened before their death and I could see him being curious and asking Wanda about that.

Yes definitely Pietro needs to be there, Wanda is his family and it would not make sense for him to not be there so my guess is that heīs not been told yet.

I truly think Mags has nothing to do with the murder stuff.

Thanks Journey, I truly hope you are right