Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Is the date with Andy?
    Didn’t say, the writer just said it would be funny if they had something in common with Barry or Wally and that was “I’m the fastest thing alive, why am I late constantly?”

So the Joke is Jess is running late for their date because of a new Mirror Master type character.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    An interview about the upcoming Jess story in the Pride Anthology, apparently Jess is running late for a date because of a new mirror master.

https://www.denofgeek.com/comics/dc-...mpression=true

Also fashion montage

Making themselves into a fashion icon .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Making themselves into a fashion icon .
    I like the first and third, the second one is not bad it’s just that it seems very impractical for someone of their power set, ie maybe a super speedster shouldn’t wear a long skirt they could trip over.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I like the first and third, the second one is not bad it’s just that it seems very impractical for someone of their power set, ie maybe a super speedster shouldn’t wear a long skirt they could trip over.
    I don't think they're dressing to run per se, just finding snazzy casual outfits.

(Now I'm kind of wondering if I've ever seen Jesse in a skirt).

Okay so Jess’ Date is confirmed to be Andy Curry

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/06/dc...ew-dc-pride-1/

Words to live by.

Words to live by.

Four generations of Pride.

Green Lantern from the Justice Society.
    Green Lantern, Aquawoman and Flash from Future State Justice League.
    Crush and Bunker from the Teen Titans.
    The rest are in the present day Justice League age group, though not actually associated with the team - Batwoman, Renee Montoya, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Midnighter, Apollo, and Dreamer.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

What's Jo's orientation? I figured I'd trade wait Far Sector so I don't know much about her.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    What's Jo's orientation? I figured I'd trade wait Far Sector so I don't know much about her.
    She's bisexual if I recall correctly.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    She's bisexual if I recall correctly.
    Yeah while on her assignment she establishes that she had a relationship with a women on the planet when she first showed up and then during the course of the series another relationship with a man.
    Words to live by.

Alright since next week is issue 5 of Infinite Frontier followed by the finale a week later and we already got Justice League Incarnate announced I’m going to be bold and say that we are either going to see Jess appear by the end of Infinite Frontier or they will be announced in a spin-off with Barry Allen since we don’t know where Barry is going to be.

I’m just saying because they appeared because of a great conspiracy and what’s bigger then multiverse sacrifices to Darkseid related to a crisis.
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member

Alright since next week is issue 5 of Infinite Frontier followed by the finale a week later and we already got Justice League Incarnate announced I’m going to be bold and say that we are either going to see Jess appear by the end of Infinite Frontier or they will be announced in a spin-off with Barry Allen since we don’t know where Barry is going to be.

I’m just saying because they appeared because of a great conspiracy and what’s bigger then multiverse sacrifices to Darkseid related to a crisis.
    Well Jess is from the same Earth that JLI team member Aquawoman is from.