View Poll Results: Which Poison Ivy appearance(s) in 2021 are you excited for?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • Queen Ivy storyline (and possible spin-off book)

27 54.00%
  • Poison Ivy: Thorns YA graphic novel

8 16.00%
  • Harley Quinn Season 3 focused on Ivy

26 52.00%
  • Future State Poison Ivy in Gotham City Sirens

9 18.00%
  • Still holding out for DCEU confirmation/casting for Ivy

6 12.00%
  • One of the other appearances or hoping for something unannounced

8 16.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    by Gleb Melnikov
    Attachment 116554
    I kind of wish this was her look in the HQ cartoon.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    by Gleb Melnikov
    Attachment 116554
    Some other Melnikov pieces:

He draws a lovely Ivy .

How do you guys feel about Ivy's design in Lonely City?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He draws a lovely Ivy .
    You won't get any arguments from me, Frontier!

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    How do you guys feel about Ivy's design in Lonely City?
    Whoa, I had no idea Ivy was in Lonely City. She looks amazing!

Uh... so Harley just dumped Ivy in the latest Harley Quinn so that Ivy "finds" herself.

I guess we are finally getting another solo Ivy book in 2022 and separating her from Harley seems to be setup for it.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

That is...wut? They spent all this time and energy in Fear State getting them together? This isn't quite as bad as the Houser miniseries, but it really feels like a bait and switch.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    That is...wut? They spent all this time and energy in Fear State getting them together? This isn't quite as bad as the Houser miniseries, but it really feels like a bait and switch.
    I'm far from a big fan of the pairing (and if anything I think Ivy needs more time away from Harley) but I can definitely understand it feeling that way.

I really hope Emma Rios draws whatever comes next for Poison Ivy. Her work in the special was stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm far from a big fan of the pairing (and if anything I think Ivy needs more time away from Harley) but I can definitely understand it feeling that way.
    Harlivy is one of my favourite couples but I too feel Ivy has suffered by being tied at the hip to Harley, similar to what started happening to Emma Frost when she started a relationship with Cyclops, incidentally another pairing that I really enjoy.

I feel bad for the H&I ship fans who were put through a wringer for no reason... but hey, there's still the Harley Quinn animated series spin-off comic, Season 3 is coming soon and they seem to be together in Dark Knights of Steel. Also, there are other non-continuity stories like The Batman Adventures Continue where they are being cute together.

I'm wary of giving DC another chance when it comes to Ivy coz they have stumbled far more than they have succeeded with her in the Rebirth era, but if that note about Poison Ivy's story "blooming in 2022" refers to her first ongoing solo comic that will finally grant her her own character journey and give her a cast of her own supporting characters and villains, it would be worth it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Harlivy is one of my favourite couples but I too feel Ivy has suffered by being tied at the hip to Harley, similar to what started happening to Emma Frost when she started a relationship with Cyclops, incidentally another pairing that I really enjoy.

I feel bad for the H&I ship fans who were put through a wringer for no reason... but hey, there's still the Harley Quinn animated series spin-off comic, Season 3 is coming soon and they seem to be together in Dark Knights of Steel. Also, there are other non-continuity stories like The Batman Adventures Continue where they are being cute together.

I'm wary of giving DC another chance when it comes to Ivy coz they have stumbled far more than they have succeeded with her in the Rebirth era, but if that note about Poison Ivy's story "blooming in 2022" refers to her first ongoing solo comic that will finally grant her her own character journey and give her a cast of her own supporting characters and villains, it would be worth it for me.
    The old 90s Batman cartoons had an interesting plot element.... Ivy making pod people. Hmmmmmm... so many things could be done there. What IS Ivy's idea of "family"?