Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Eh, I don't know, I know they were getting along on Muir Island for awhile but it was rare afterwards to see them together. though partially that is probably more to do with both of them being used so irregularly
    They werent together alot bc they were in different books but thats not bc they were estranged which is a word that would be used to describe a relationship that is damaged and/or has become non-existent When they did interact it was usually met with affection on both ends. Sean talked about her in Generation X and Lobdell at least implied that they were good

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They werent together alot bc they were in different books but thats not bc they were estranged which is a word that would be used to describe a relationship that is damaged and/or has become non-existent When they did interact it was usually met with affection on both ends. Sean talked about her in Generation X and Lobdell at least implied that they were good
    Then perhaps estranged is the wrong word, what was I was trying to convey in the original statement was that Sean and Theresa do not necessarily have the most common father-daughter history and when they don't immediately contact each other regarding big things in their life, I think when you remember that it makes more sense.

Then again this seems like the Morrigan is in control so this is all partly moot anyway. She doesn't want anyone to question her actions and looks to be deliberately avoiding anyone with connections to Terry.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Then perhaps estranged is the wrong word, what was I was trying to convey in the original statement was that Sean and Theresa do not necessarily have the most common father-daughter history and when they don't immediately contact each other regarding big things in their life, I think when you remember that it makes more sense.

Then again this seems like the Morrigan is in control so this is all partly moot anyway. She doesn't want anyone to question her actions and looks to be deliberately avoiding anyone with connections to Terry.
    Well this is a moment that a father would be worried add try to help his daughter
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-06-2021 at 02:40 PM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Terry and Sean reconciled in Uncanny.

Siryn lived with Banshee and Moira on Muir Island after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Terry and Sean reconciled in Uncanny.

Siryn lived with Banshee and Moira on Muir Island after this.
    Wow, most artists/colorists tend to forget that she is strawberry blonde like her father and not a straight redhead. I cant recall the last time she was even colored like this

Forcefields for everyone! sallyblevins's Avatar

I think it Begins with liefeld x force. I prefer her as strawberry blonde like Dazzler

Incredible Member

Right throughout this current era Banshee has been completely out of character. I know in the main he's only been either wallpaper or cannon fodder, but the very few glimpses we've had of him just haven't been him at all. There's absolutely no way, for example, he'd have ran away from Wolverine.

He was shown dancing with his daughter early on, just before she amped up Dazzler, so they're at the very least on good terms. Having no involvement in this is absolutely the last thing Sean Cassidy, as he's been written for over 50 years, would do. It's very poor in my opinion.

Did anyone else have a flashback to Prodigy's little House of M daydream? Cause I did.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    Right throughout this current era Banshee has been completely out of character. I know in the main he's only been either wallpaper or cannon fodder, but the very few glimpses we've had of him just haven't been him at all. There's absolutely no way, for example, he'd have ran away from Wolverine.

He was shown dancing with his daughter early on, just before she amped up Dazzler, so they're at the very least on good terms. Having no involvement in this is absolutely the last thing Sean Cassidy, as he's been written for over 50 years, would do. It's very poor in my opinion.
    Hey, Black Tom raised her from a baby to adulthood, and we haven’t seen him interact with her either, despite being on X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Hey, Black Tom raised her from a baby to adulthood, and we haven’t seen him interact with her either, despite being on X-Force.
    Black Tom robbed her, Banshee and Teresa have a good relationship

Good issue. I love lots of wood balloons. The Claremont wordy X-Men was what I enjoyed most. Now... bring back thought bubbles and were talking!

Lorna gets mind controlled AGAIN LOL!

Amazing Baby itself doesn’t bother me. It’s the horrible NAME and the way Rachel talks to it. If it was treated more as their pet/mascot, I’d probably be better with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Amazing Baby itself doesn’t bother me. It’s the horrible NAME and the way Rachel talks to it. If it was treated more as their pet/mascot, I’d probably be better with it.
    I'm still not over the fact that Excalibur hunted and murdered the baby's parents in cold blood. What is Rachel going to say when the baby grows old enough to ask what happened to its real parents?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Good issue. I love lots of wood balloons. The Claremont wordy X-Men was what I enjoyed most. Now... bring back thought bubbles and were talking!
    It's funny, during the Claremont years we had plenty of exposition, and it was some of the best X-Men ever. Now it's all unpopular, and Hickman has been forced to include data pages full of information that used to be able to be introduced in the actual issue itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post

Just because a character does not appear in a book, it does not mean he is strange. He probably was there when she came out of the egg. Use your imagination lol.

The thing is, it is a book with 20 pages, a big cast that is only in issue 6, you can't expect to see all the people related to a character. Would it be cool to see Banshee? Yes. Does it make a big difference in the story? No.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    I'm still not over the fact that Excalibur hunted and murdered the baby's parents in cold blood. What is Rachel going to say when the baby grows old enough to ask what happened to its real parents?
    The same thing you tell a pet pig, whose parents you had for breakfast.