Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Besides David is no fool. That Speedster probably got mad vibration tricks. lol
    Ha I screamed! Here we go with unnecessary Tommy hate we really doing the sins of our parents being reflected upon the children thing? If that's the case damn near the entirety of the X-Franchise should never see the light of day. *shrugs*
    Last edited by Journey; 01-06-2021 at 10:56 AM.

I'm so confused, who are you guys talking about??

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Have Billy and Tommy been retconned into not being mutants on panel? Or is this just an assumption because Wanda is no longer a mutant so they aren't? They don't mention it on the Marvel website, but elsewhere they are still listed as human mutants (given that they are reincarnated souls). If not, then I think that Tommy should be able to visit as it makes sense for the stories coming forth.

Also do you mean THE Purifiers or are you referring to the Avengers? I'm confused...
    They just hating

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Besides David is no fool. That Speedster probably got mad vibration tricks. lol
    Tommy is at best a washed up version of an already washed up man named quicksilver, and I cannot wait for Prodigy to pull a "her majesty" Princess Crystal on Zoomies the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Askani's Flame View Post
    Have Billy and Tommy been retconned into not being mutants on panel? Or is this just an assumption because Wanda is no longer a mutant so they aren't? They don't mention it on the Marvel website, but elsewhere they are still listed as human mutants (given that they are reincarnated souls). If not, then I think that Tommy should be able to visit as it makes sense for the stories coming forth.

Also do you mean THE Purifiers or are you referring to the Avengers? I'm confused...
    The clarity on that is about as crystal as the certainty of how they came to be. That is to say: MUDDY. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Ha I screamed! Here we go with unnecessary Tommy hate we really doing the sins of our parents being reflected upon the children thing? If that's the case damn near the entirety of the X-Franchise should never see the light of day. *shrugs*
    He said what he said. Daken be damned. Rachel be Damned. Lorna be Damned. E'rybuddy be damned I guess?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The clarity on that is about as crystal as the certainty of how they came to be. That is to say: MUDDY. lol

He said what he said. Daken be damned. Rachel be Damned. Lorna be Damned. E'rybuddy be damned I guess?
    Oh they are AND they have the range to do it !! Damnation is a spice to their already full plates?
    the Shining Twins? not so much

Thinkfast are cute. I think Wanda can be a mess, but I don't hold anything against the kids.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but yea X-Factors is one of the stronger books in the line atm for me. There are some weaknesses to it, like Daken giving modern pop culture references (why does he know Pokemon and Dr. Who...) but otherwise, it's a book with a lot of heart. Leah clearly cares about all the characters and it shows. <3

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Thinkfast are cute. I think Wanda can be a mess, but I don't hold anything against the kids.

Someone mentioned it earlier, but yea X-Factors is one of the stronger books in the line atm for me. There are some weaknesses to it, like Daken giving modern pop culture references (why does he know Pokemon and Dr. Who...) but otherwise, it's a book with a lot of heart. Leah clearly cares about all the characters and it shows. <3
    I choose to believe in this Loving Krakoa era, Daken has since begun to foster relationships.
    The Pokemon knowledge may have been acquired from Gabby, for instance.
    As for Doctor Who? That's a stumper for me. Anyone got some ideas?
    Maybe he's just always had a thing for BBC that he never opened up to anyone about. haha

BANNED

Pretty much RoX has seen remarkable improvements on most of the books in my opinions (Xforce an mauraders meh TO ME), particularly X-factor and New mutants, consistent quality all around wich on year 2 it's great!

The dialogue is just so terrible!! Leah is just sigh. Not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    The dialogue is just so terrible!! Leah is just sigh. Not a fan.
    she is overly wordy. Some of the text bubbles were a bit overwhelming and unnecesary

BANNED

David spearheading a whole new scientific area and inovative research is so him, im so glad he finally has a story like this

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    An interesting, if slightly slow moving, issue. As usual, I love all the character beats and it was neat seeing how these characters' abilities are applied to investigations. It's great that we're getting a follow up to the Morrigan story, and it was nice to see Williams acknowledge that history between Terry and Lorna. So David died off panel during the Rosencanny run, seeing his resurrection in the first issue didn't really make that clear. Adore the Tommy shout out, when will he be visiting?

I am a little confused as to why David is so concerned about mutant decomposition and why so much time was spent on that. My only guess is that it will become plot relevant at some point. It seems unlikely that one of the other mutant scientists wouldn't already be studying the potential health effects of living on Krakoa, and I don't see right now how it's effect on decomposition could be meaningful.
    A) David has always wanted to expand his knowledge and expertise so it's kind of in-character.
    B) I think he wants to investigate his own death and examine his own body.

Id rather have lots of word bubbles. And I don’t mind Leahs dialogue.

Everyone sounds good IMO.

Compare this to how often I’m annoyed by Excalibur

This team seems more bonded than X-men Blue squad.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy1 View Post
    Does it mean that my boy Prodigy gains now knowledge without losing it? Cuckoos really removed his mind block?
    My question is still in the air. Will David become an evil president like in his nightmare vision from New X-men era?
    RCO004_1469315896.jpg