Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
Welp...Carlie may not be a super-villain, but she's certainly dating one now. Maybe she and her new beau can drive off into the sunset together and out of the comic

But seriously, I thought the issue was pretty decent, particularly when it came to the Norman twist. That being said, the whole Kindred saga has gone well past being ripe. Let's remember that the one phrase that's been constantly brought up about Kindred, by both Spencer and in the comic itself has been, "Who is Kindred is less important than why he's doing this." Except, of course, we already knew why Kindred/Harry is doing this for several issues: because he thinks Peter is a sanctimonious hypocrite, because his dad's an a-hole, and because of One More Day.

What we don't know--and still don't after two years and two back-to-back story arcs--is how Harry turned from a guy who had finally put his life together and put his personal demons behind him--who had his wife back, his kids back, and even his mother back--to suddenly having demonic powers and seemingly being the only one (other than Mephisto) who knows about One More Day. It's like getting a new puzzle box and seeing the compete picture on the cover of the box, only when you open the box, there's scores of pieces missing.
Yeah, that's the big thing for me- I wasn't expecting Kindred to be wrapped up at all with Last Remains but I was hoping for at least more juicy answers of the why variety. This was a good one, lots of fun and interesting developments.

All that great drama with Peter/Harry/Norman, man. Just a tragedy in the making with Norman being an atoneful sad dad now, and it's a bit poetic that Peter and Norman both have these big sins they can't remember that turned Harry into this.

I have to wonder if part of Spencer's thing with Norman is taking him more back to the pre-Clone Saga version or kinda like the Raimi version or 90s cartoon version where there's a split personality thing.