Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sensational Wonder Woman [Spoilers]

The new digital first series started up today, taking over from Agent of Peace, so thought'd I make a thread for those who read it.

Thought this was a bit underwhelming for a first issue. The art was nice but felt more like prologue/setup for the second issue next week.

Seems good, but Milk Wars did this plot better.

It's strange going from AoP to this. Even though I have read other digital firsts that followed the same 3 part style as sensational does this one somehow felt extremely short. Maybe because three pages were already "spoiled".

I like the art so far, most of all the colours. There are a lot of vibrant colours in DC comics right now and I love it.

Huh, I thought digital firsts always come in three parts. Seems as if I was wrong.

I expected more. Compared to Truth & Justice, Sensational's falls short atm. Still, I'm going to give this another chance. The next one involves Artemis.

Yes, these two issues felt like they could have been one. It was alright I guess.

This issue was better than the first two imo, though like the first one felt a bit short honestly.

Art was pretty good, shame Redondo seems to do most of his work with Taylor.