Default Spider-Woman #8 Spoilers discussion

No spoiler tags needed here. Please feel free to discuss the events of Spider-Woman #8

First of all, I agree with Matternativ... Ophelia (Vermis?) Has an awesome design. I think she's older than Rebecca by a few years... But I'm not exactly sure How she's related to Jess.... But I 100% think she is.

Also, that last page reveal with the High Evolutionary... Issue #9 is gonna be wild.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Wild, indeed. Liked the scene(s) with her and Octavia beating on those HYDRA goons. A bit heartbroken at what looks like Jess cutting ties with Carol and the others . . . setting up the heel turn solicited for issue 10, maybe? Yeah, would love to see more of Ophelia, too, and as for the High Evolutionary . . . well, I do hope we get some answers out of him.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I think maybe Jess doesn't feel worthy of their love/friendship after what she's done. She claims they didn't trust her...but I think it's kinda obvious that Jess didn't trust them either.

We'd better get answers out of him. I'm very intrigued.... especially considering his army of Miriam clones.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    I think maybe Jess doesn't feel worthy of their love/friendship after what she's done. She claims they didn't trust her...but I think it's kinda obvious that Jess didn't trust them either.

We'd better get answers out of him. I'm very intrigued.... especially considering his army of Miriam clones.
    Yeah, that would make a tragic kind of sense. Maybe it ends up being one of those, "I've already burned all my bridges, so what does it matter anymore?" things. And I am still wondering about all those Miriam Drew clones myself.
    The spider is always on the hunt.