Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    God that costume looks so good!

I love how comic accurate it is, it may be the most comic accurate second only to Iron Man
    Love it. The official Captain America account on Twitter actually changed their old header with Steve Rogers to this picture. It's interesting because I don't think they've ever done that, even when Sam was Cap. in the comics. Just goes to show how influential Marvel Studios is and how serious they are about pushing Sam as the new Cap. I'm curious to see how that's gonna be reflected in other Marvel media going forward.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Love it. The official Captain America account on Twitter actually changed their old header with Steve Rogers to this picture. It's interesting because I don't think they've ever done that, even when Sam was Cap. in the comics. Just goes to show how influential Marvel Studios is and how serious they are about pushing Sam as the new Cap. I'm curious to see how that's gonna be reflected in other Marvel media going forward.
    That's so awesome

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If Sam is Cap again, it would only be fair for Bucky to be Cap again, although I doubt that happens.
    They should have multiple Captains America. Then, at the end, when the the villain demands Captain America reveal himself, they all say "I am Captain America", and the villain is confused. Classic whodunnit!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    They should have multiple Captains America. Then, at the end, when the the villain demands Captain America reveal himself, they all say "I am Captain America", and the villain is confused. Classic whodunnit!
    It could be the Marvel Universe version of "I'm Spartacus".

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    God that costume looks so good!

I love how comic accurate it is, it may be the most comic accurate second only to Iron Man
    I'm amazed how well this suit was adapted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I guess I could see them replacing Iron Man with Ironheart or War Machine or whoever ends up taking the mantle from T'Challa in the movies for their respective twitters.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by transformers03 View Post
    It could be the Marvel Universe version of "I'm Spartacus".
    Exactly

I'm amazed how well this suit was adapted.

I guess I could see them replacing Iron Man with Ironheart or War Machine or whoever ends up taking the mantle from T'Challa in the movies for their respective twitters.
    Idk if Ironheart or War Machine will actually become Iron Man proper

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If Peter and Miles can share Spider-Man and Clint and Kate can share Hawkeye, I see no reason not to allow Sam and Steve to both be Captain America. It's not like Falcon's trademark will lapse as long as they find places to use Joaquin. How about, after USCA finishes, they launch two new books - Captain America, starring Steve, and Captain America and the Falcon, starring Sam and Joaquin?
    Honestly I really hope so. I didn’t feel as though Sam got a fair shot as Cap, and even after in his series the writer appeared to be saying that him as Cap was a mistake (mistake might be too strong a word, but basically he wasn’t being true to himself). Which made no sense cause the reason he was so polarizing to some as Cap was cause he actually spoke his mind on issues. Anyway, would love to see him adopt the mantle again. Bring back Patriot, he was a great sidekick for Sam. And Misty Knight of course

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Honestly I really hope so. I didn’t feel as though Sam got a fair shot as Cap, and even after in his series the writer appeared to be saying that him as Cap was a mistake (mistake might be too strong a word, but basically he wasn’t being true to himself). Which made no sense cause the reason he was so polarizing to some as Cap was cause he actually spoke his mind on issues. Anyway, would love to see him adopt the mantle again. Bring back Patriot, he was a great sidekick for Sam. And Misty Knight of course
    Well, being Cap for Sam kind of sucked up until the end of Secret Empire.

I thought they were going to give him a "victory tour" before he handed the reins back to Steve but they just made Steve Cap again.

I don't know what's next for Rayshaun since his reason for existence (legal issues with Eli Bradley) don't seem to be an issue any more and Eli was in the MCU along with Joaquin.

Niffleheim

It is not going to be as marketable and memorable as Sam's line "On your left" The portal scene is probably the most re-watched scene in Endgame.

Captain Idealism is much more transferable than War and Weaponry

sam struggled because he wanted to use captain america to bring real change and couldn't, and at the end he decided he could use it to bring hope and beat hydra, which he did, and then he gave it back to steve because steve needed it back to find himself, if sam becomes captain america again he should again be trying to bring change, and again not succeed, but if you want him to stay as cap you would need to find a new reason for why he would continue to try and why his outlook on captain america should change

or they could just make him cap again and ignore his character that's more likely
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    sam struggled because he wanted to use captain america to bring real change and couldn't, and at the end he decided he could use it to bring hope and beat hydra, which he did, and then he gave it back to steve because steve needed it back to find himself, if sam becomes captain america again he should again be trying to bring change, and again not succeed, but if you want him to stay as cap you would need to find a new reason for why he would continue to try and why his outlook on captain america should change

or they could just make him cap again and ignore his character that's more likely
    I don't think he was specifically trying to make real change, it was more like he wanted to do good and honor the mantle but no matter what he did the world wouldn't let him or try and drag him through the mud for doing the right thing.

Well, being Cap for Sam kind of sucked up until the end of Secret Empire.

I thought they were going to give him a "victory tour" before he handed the reins back to Steve but they just made Steve Cap again.

I don't know what's next for Rayshaun since his reason for existence (legal issues with Eli Bradley) don't seem to be an issue any more and Eli was in the MCU along with Joaquin.
    That was my issue. I followed every issue of Sam Wilson Captain America and all of Secret Empire (not to mention Axis and Captain America and the Mighty Avengers which had him evil for their durations) for him to finally be and to the accepted for the Cap we knew him for just the end of the event and then immediately just go back to Steve? Was hard to not feel shafted. I feel like Bucky got to actually be Cap even if his story didn’t end on a high note he got to own the role.

Prince hope Rayshaun doesn’t get limboed. His characterization in the Falcon series and Secret Empire was a lot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post

He became Cap cause his friend asked, but he decided to be a different kind of Cap and got crapped on for most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    That was my issue. I followed every issue of Sam Wilson Captain America and all of Secret Empire (not to mention Axis and Captain America and the Mighty Avengers which had him evil for their durations) for him to finally be and to the accepted for the Cap we knew him for just the end of the event and then immediately just go back to Steve? Was hard to not feel shafted. I feel like Bucky got to actually be Cap even if his story didn’t end on a high note he got to own the role.

Prince hope Rayshaun doesn’t get limboed. His characterization in the Falcon series and Secret Empire was a lot of fun.
    Maybe they can make Rayshaun the new Nomad or something...

Extraordinary Member

Maybe they can make Rayshaun the new Nomad or something...
    Rikki is back...but will unfortunately be ignored by the Cap writers. You would think that after getting back to 616 her first stop would be to go see Steve.