Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I doubt he'll show ip in F&WS but I would love to see Armadillo make him MCU debut and that relationship with Sam be touched on. The way Sam promised to help him, forget about it, and then eventually got to it was a good little arc for them both.

Also, new trailer they showed last night looked great. Even more excited for the show. March 19th can't come fast enough!

so does the Redwing drone still exist? I didn't notice it in the trailer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Can you imagine the synergy if we seen that on screen? T'Challa and Sam reaching out and working to craft tech wings for flying. Maybe there could be some kind of exoskeleton that can augment wearer's strength slightly to accommodate for landing, takeoffs, and carrying extra weight.
    Yeah, I was so wanting to see a live action version of Sam & T'Challa. T'Challa being Sam's armorer should be a constant, just for the meta reasons alone.

TChalla supplied Steve with a shield in the comics, and in the MCU.

The same should have been true for T'Challa, and Sam.

“I think a big part of why people like him is that Sam is a regular guy. He doesn't have superpowers. He doesn't have a super serum. He doesn't have a super anything. He's just a regular guy who found himself in a crazy situation.

"I think people see that, and they enjoy that because they can look at Sam and see themselves in that character. Like, we can't be the Incredible Hulk—he's the Incredible Hulk! The Falcon is a regular guy who just happened to meet Captain America and volunteered as a fellow soldier to try and save the world. Sam is always Sam. The way it's written and the way they've been playing it is he's always going to be Sam. The great thing about the series is you get to learn his entire backstory, his life, who he is, and how he became Sam Wilson.”
    https://thedirect.com/article/falcon...ory-sam-wilson

I'm really enjoying what Mackie is saying about Sam and the part about learning his backstory is especially exciting. If the series does a deep dive into the characters psyche the way WandaVision has for SW then we should be getting a really satisfying story. We're almost there!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so does the Redwing drone still exist? I didn't notice it in the trailer.
    I would be surprised if he doesn't end up launching it in at least one episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

I'm really enjoying what Mackie is saying about Sam and the part about learning his backstory is especially exciting. If the series does a deep dive into the characters psyche the way WandaVision has for SW then we should be getting a really satisfying story. We're almost there!
    I'm glad they're getting a chance to dive deeper into Sam (and Bucky's) character now than they were able to in the films.

Sam's been cast in the role of Gwen Stacy.
    https://www.cbr.com/heroes-reborn-falcon-dies-one-shot/

HEROES REBORN: MARVEL DOUBLE ACTION #1
    TIM SEELEY (W) • DAN JURGENS (A) • COVER BY DAVE JOHNSON
    A TALE FROM THE SQUADRON’S PAST!
    Years ago, Nighthawk and his trusted partner, the Falcon, patrolled the streets of Washington, DC, from the vile criminals that lurked in the dark. But that all changed one fateful night… Re-presenting for the first time ever: the Night Sam Wilson died!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

okay, that's different. I hope Sam wasn't as helpless as Gwen was.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sam's been cast in the role of Gwen Stacy.
    https://www.cbr.com/heroes-reborn-falcon-dies-one-shot/

HEROES REBORN: MARVEL DOUBLE ACTION #1
    TIM SEELEY (W) • DAN JURGENS (A) • COVER BY DAVE JOHNSON
    A TALE FROM THE SQUADRON’S PAST!
    Years ago, Nighthawk and his trusted partner, the Falcon, patrolled the streets of Washington, DC, from the vile criminals that lurked in the dark. But that all changed one fateful night… Re-presenting for the first time ever: the Night Sam Wilson died!
    I figured Sam was the original Falcon that died before Miles too inspiration from him.

Poor Sam...

I suspect this thread is going to get pretty busy in the upcoming weeks.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Sam Wilson soars again in live-action .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post

WandaVision did a bad joke with Wanda, most of the show was filler. Hopefully they do a better job with Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Adam-X View Post
    Nope. Show just ended, and the thread was never bumped after March 7th, until now! The Young Avengers thread has seen more mention of the show, because Eli showed up.

And it ended with some good news - they announced Captain America 4 - Sam's getting his own movie! And wanna bet he'll became a Captain America again in the comics too, for synergy? They already have another Falcon anyway because Joaquin Torres never changed his codename when Sam took the Falcon identity back. Joaquin was in the show too, so he'll probably be the new Falcon in the MCU as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Nope. Show just ended, and the thread was never bumped after March 7th, until now! The Young Avengers thread has seen more mention of the show, because Eli showed up.

And it ended with some good news - they announced Captain America 4 - Sam's getting his own movie! And wanna bet he'll became a Captain America again in the comics too, for synergy? They already have another Falcon anyway because Joaquin Torres never changed his codename when Sam took the Falcon identity back. Joaquin was in the show too, so he'll probably be the new Falcon in the MCU as well.
    I hope not. I hate when anyone other than Steve is Cap...because it is always a gimmick and it always goes back to Steve.

Yeah, I don't think we need another replacement story or Sam to be Cap again just for the sake of synergy, but Sam getting a book would be nice .